Masquerade 4/24

shadow16

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww her stomach was hurting? i didn't know that. but she was hoarse too, and she said that it was worse a day or two ago and was alittle better now..i hope she doesn't get anymore sick than she already has been, getting use to touring again and all...i'm gonna pray that she doesn't..

Yea, I hope she doesn't get any sicker too. And I feel kinda bad because I made a joke about taking some pepto bismol, when we talked to her.

i think she is all right.she said she hadnt eaten much the night before so it sorta upset her stomach and made her throw up.which was probley the reason she was hoarse a little.you would be too.but she said she was feeling better her stomach just hurt a little.and a friend i met told her ya know if you need to cut songs cut them because we dont want you sick.and the set list was much longer than what they actually played so im assuming they cut songs because of that.so as it has already been said dont read too much into it.(sry this is long.but i wanted to try and straighten it out as much as i could)

i think she is all right.she said she hadnt eaten much the night before so it sorta upset her stomach and made her throw up.which was probley the reason she was hoarse a little.you would be too.but she said she was feeling better her stomach just hurt a little.and a friend i met told her ya know if you need to cut songs cut them because we dont want you sick.and the set list was much longer than what they actually played so im assuming they cut songs because of that.so as it has already been said dont read too much into it.(sry this is long.but i wanted to try and straighten it out as much as i could)

Aw poor Hayley....it's good to hear that she's doing better though.

aw, poor hayley. thanks for clearing that up. that makes me feel better...

oh, guys, my heart stoped when you said that hayley is getting sick with the tour, really. good that she's okay, is stranger, but i start to get sick when she's sick too. (sounds like a lie, but, unfortunaly, it's the true).

and... WHOA, amazing pics! see this makes me happy.

haha.funny storys.none rly.

jeremy was super funny as usuall.made us all laugh.but it wasnt really one thing.

and i couldnt hold onto anything as usuall.so they all laughed at me.haha.

but i need to ask.did anyone get any good pictures of zac?..all mine are of the cymbal in his face.haha.