Masquerade 4/24

shadow16

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well.. those are not mine.. i found them..

i got a feeling that this girl (jessica) would go to the show..so i just checked her flickr account.. and i was right! she went .. and she took some pictures..maybe she'll post more later.. idk

I think I know who you're talking about, she takes pictures of Kenotia too.

She's an amazing photographer.

Born For This was listed on the setlist (someone posted it in the LJ) but it got cut I guess...

Based on what I'm reading over there, I'm pretty worried about how Hayley's feeling :(

Aww that's a shame. I hope Hayley's not working herself too hard...I really thought they'd definitely want Born For This to be performed...

so theyre not gonna be playing born for this the rest of the tour then?? orrrr?

hmmm really wanted to hear that and oh star too. sucks a little.

I wouldn't read that into it...maybe she just didn't feel well last night or something and they decided to make it a one song encore instead of two...and most people would be more disappointed not to hear Pressure than Born For This, at least among the casual fanbase.

I think things will be fine...I mean, we're basically just going on rumor and speculation from the LJ and stuff, so I wouldn't worry too much - but saying a little prayer or whatever can't hurt :)

uh-oh. i hope hayley's not getting sick... that would be HORRIBLE!! and wait, so brighter and born for this weren't on the setlist last night?! CRAP! 2 songs i wanna hear the most... i'll say a prayer for her... oh, and those are awesome pics you found jess!

Yeah...don't panic or anything...I wouldn't read too much into one show or anything like that...I think things will be fine...

yeh that person with the photos was obviously was between the people and the band so it was alot easier for them to get good pictures. Also does anyone have pictures of this venue after all this talk of heaven and hell stages im really curious cause it sounds awesome.

i'm sure i can dig up pictures of bands playing on the 2 stages for you. i don't have any of the venue empt though.

Yea, I hope Hayley is feeling better. She said that her stomach was hurting at the end of the meet and greet. And during "Let This Go" she looked like she in pain.

aww her stomach was hurting? i didn't know that. but she was hoarse too, and she said that it was worse a day or two ago and was alittle better now..i hope she doesn't get anymore sick than she already has been, getting use to touring again and all...i'm gonna pray that she doesn't..