Passing out water at gigs..

nemesis90

i have a question, so when i went to see paramore in london mean fiddler, they were passing out water in cups constantly, were we surpose to take one cup for ourselves or take a sip and pass it back? i was confused lol :D

im asking this cos im going to see the academy is on tuesday at the same place so im guessing they will pass out more water n i will know what to do with it ths time lol.

thanks

Yeah i would probably keep it to yourself

Unless you're in a group of friends then you can share it around...

I guess unless you are really wary about your friends saliva haha

Apparently i'm not....but thats a long story...with no kissing

I'm digging myself a hole :[

hmm see i think its just expected to pass it around

i dunno though that what always happens when im at gigs

at the time though i dont really think about who else has been drinking it b4 me haha

yer same ere, i didnt really think, i thought it was really cool though for some reason lol :/

well im queing from like 3pm (the doors open at 7! wows that 4 hours! i qued 2 hours for paramore) so hopefully i will get a good place and i wont have to have water someone else has drunk! :D

haha. when i went to the paramore show in september they were just throwing cold water bottles in the crowd and me being 6'4" i would jump and snag one every once in a while....

now what i did and everyone else seemed to do was take a drink and then just pass it around. i was in the front row so i always got the 1st drink so it was cool with me.

well my friend at the FOB concert was really close to the front and they were passing aroudn bottles of water. everyone was like taking a lil sip and the passing it. she was one of the first to drink out of it and she didnt put her mouth on it. i mean if i wasnt able to get out and couldnt get anything to drink, i would pretty much take w.e i could get.