New Picture on FBR streetteam

nikitask804

i dunno why but this pic makes me wonder what they're gonna dress like on their upcoming tour

yeah. they don't look like them at all, so i don't really know what to say about this pic. i mean, they all look well shexiii and stuff, but they just.. don't look like them.

don't bite my wee head off or anything, but they actually do look like they've used a stylist this time.

or maybe they're just being daringgg.. which probably wouldn't be surprising actually.

yeah. they don't look like them at all, so i don't really know what to say about this pic. i mean, they all look well shexiii and stuff, but they just.. don't look like them.

don't bite my wee head off or anything, but they actually do look like they've used a stylist this time.

or maybe they're just being daringgg.. which probably wouldn't be surprising actually.

i agree with you about that.

idk it just doesn't seem like the usual paramore.

ha i know that sounds well weird but i think they've had some help.

..not that thats bad. but yeh.

Even if they did use a stylist, what's wrong with that?

I think it's important we all realize that their style is going to continue to evolve...it's not just the music that's going to make this new album a success...image is a part of the music industry - always has been, always will be.

And I think all these new pictures of them look spectacular. Trust me - they're still the same people underneath the makeup or hairstyles or clothes or whatever - and that's what matters most.

oh no. i didn't say there was anything particularly wrong with using a stylist at all. i just felt the need to comment that i thought they had used one.. and i had a feeling that people would flip the way they did the last time with the december photoshoot pictures. that's why i said "don't bite my head off".

i'm not saying they don't look amazing. they do. they just look different. personally, i preferred them back in the day because i could relate to them more, even by something as small as image or dress sense or whatever you want to call it.

and not that this really has anything to do with anything.. but i do understand that image is part of the music industry. i'm not really for that at all though.

and ofcourse they are the same people. i'm not worried about that. one bit :)

oh no. i didn't say there was anything particularly wrong with using a stylist at all. i just felt the need to comment that i thought they had used one.. and i had a feeling that people would flip the way they did the last time with the december photoshoot pictures. that's why i said "don't bite my head off".

i'm not saying they don't look amazing. they do. they just look different. personally, i preferred them back in the day because i could relate to them more, even by something as small as image or dress sense or whatever you want to call it.

and not that this really has anything to do with anything.. but i do understand that image is part of the music industry. i'm not really for that at all though.

and ofcourse they are the same people. i'm not worried about that. one bit :)

no one will bite your head off hayley =P

Its not like you HAVE to like the pictures. I personally dont like them that much, well just the second pic, the one that hayley has more makeup on.

Nice photoshoot, but i prefer the ones from the NME mag.