Paramore Live in Anaheim

I just got done watching it, I'm glad there's already a topic. haha.

I loved it!

Hayley's voice has changed a lot. It sounds amazing! It also seems like it got deeper because the ends of the songs were changed a lot to lower/normal notes instead of the ending higher notes. But yeah she sounded great, the band sounded great, and Josh did a sick ass job with the screaming! I was impressed! Haha.

:]

I just got done watching it, I'm glad there's already a topic. haha.

I loved it!

Hayley's voice has changed a lot. It sounds amazing! It also seems like it got deeper because the ends of the songs were changed a lot to lower/normal notes instead of the ending higher notes. But yeah she sounded great, the band sounded great, and Josh did a sick ass job with the screaming! I was impressed! Haha.

:]

Her voice is lower because they tuned the songs down a half step and she's not straining to hit the really high notes. This was right after she came back from the blood blister on her vocal chords, so she's almost certainly not 100%. And she still sounds amazing.

The audio is incredible...I'd love to have a live recording of this quality - they really should release it on iTunes or something...

Such great memories too...what an incredible tour that was...

I dont like how you cant hear the crowd at the end of my heart...oh well I loved the beginning of emergency and end of here we go again. shit this makes me excited about finally having a camera in time for a paramore show that records videos. I cant wait. Ill get like 3 gigs of memory if I have to : D