Paramore Live in Anaheim

I dont like how you cant hear the crowd at the end of my heart...oh well I loved the beginning of emergency and end of here we go again. shit this makes me excited about finally having a camera in time for a paramore show that records videos. I cant wait. Ill get like 3 gigs of memory if I have to : D

I know what you mean. I just got a new Digital Camera yesterday. I am going to use up all the space and take like, 282 pictures. GET READDDDDY! lol

iam getting the videos so i can convert them.

All of them are in .FLV format(same format as in the site)

which can be easily played with the K-lite codec pack, um its another player, the crappy windows media player wont do.

Go to the media page and then to the help page to find the link to get this player, which i REALLY recommend.

I will convert the videos but iam running some tests and it seems like its going to be hell and the new videos will be VERY VERY big on the contrary the original .FLV are around 20 mbs each

iam getting the videos so i can convert them.

All of them are in .FLV format(same format as in the site)

which can be easily played with the K-lite codec pack, um its another player, the crappy windows media player wont do.

Go to the media page and then to the help page to find the link to get this player, which i REALLY recommend.

I will convert the videos but iam running some tests and it seems like its going to be hell and the new videos will be VERY VERY big on the contrary the original .FLV are around 20 mbs each

whooa you rockk man!! =]

actually Sal does, he was the one who ripped them

ok i just converted a video to .AVI, 26 mbs, decent quality, i guess .AVI will be the format to go.

Still the original FLV format which that are ripped from has better quality. The ripped videos are really good, its the same quality as the site, the only thing is that the audio has a bit of skips but its not bad.

Still these are a video treat =)

her voice is dubbed, if you watch closely you can tell.

its sad when they ruin perfectly fine shows with it.

it's not dubbed. in order to record the audio, the mic was plugged into the soundboard in order to get a better recording. if it wasn't, it wouldn't have sounded like it does. so it's all straight when she says it.