Paramore Live in Anaheim

yeah its not dubbets, its edited thats for sure and as rachna says it was taken from the soundboard. and if you didnt rcblinker know thats how band DVDs are made.....

yeah i knew that, im probably just going crazy cause the last 2 concerts i've downloaded by other bands WERE dubbed.like it was actually just the album audio over live music.made me mad.

I don't want to crash the party...but we should probably be a little careful about posting the video and audio files that are ripped from this without getting permission from FBR and the band. This is a more "official" release than the usual live videos and stuff that we post...and I'm a bit concerned that we're going to go against the band's wishes with this...

Think about it this way - next week, the new song gets posted - is it ok to rip that and share it? Ignore for a minute that it'll probably happen anyway...my question is whether or not that goes against what we stand for in terms of supporting the band and not distributing leaked material.

I'm not sure how I feel about it to be honest...the live video seems to fall into a grey area...the new song feels more wrong to me...just figured I'd throw it out there. And we'll see if we can get some definitive answers from people as well...

I don't want to crash the party...but we should probably be a little careful about posting the video and audio files that are ripped from this without getting permission from FBR and the band. This is a more "official" release than the usual live videos and stuff that we post...and I'm a bit concerned that we're going to go against the band's wishes with this...

Think about it this way - next week, the new song gets posted - is it ok to rip that and share it? Ignore for a minute that it'll probably happen anyway...my question is whether or not that goes against what we stand for in terms of supporting the band and not distributing leaked material.

I'm not sure how I feel about it to be honest...the live video seems to fall into a grey area...the new song feels more wrong to me...just figured I'd throw it out there. And we'll see if we can get some definitive answers from people as well...

Well as i said yeah the video, not yet. The live tracks arent actually leaked material because as I said u could easily rip them with a mic. Um the videos require a far superior job, not everyone would be able to download those so yeah i agree with you that those should be posted until we have the OK.

The new song will have the same rule as the videos because being NEW can be considered leaked material not like old live tracks.

i loved all the videos. they were awesome, except you couldnt hear the crowd singing back that much. exspecially during my heart. that was really dissapointing because i love to watch any my heart song live..but other than that awesome. =]

oh and of course the memories and hunter..

Well as i said yeah the video, not yet. The live tracks arent actually leaked material because as I said u could easily rip them with a mic. Um the videos require a far superior job, not everyone would be able to download those so yeah i agree with you that those should be posted until we have the OK.

The new song will have the same rule as the videos because being NEW can be considered leaked material not like old live tracks.

Even the audio, though, is soundboard quality - you couldn't get anything near that good through any other recording means...

With all the discussions that are going on around this here and in the LJ community, I have a feeling we'll know what's ok and what's not pretty soon.

And yeah - I totally agree on the new song. I do not want to see that ripped and posted here unless we get a very explicit ok to do so, which I don't think we will.

well we talked this already on the secret forum so yeah case closed, we aren't posting until we get the ok. :)

lol - secret forum? you mean the staff forum? you make it sound so...intriguing :)

and yeah - we'll hold off on posting audio and video until we know more...

Wow, i just watched the whole thing

It was just soooo amazing, worth skipping my lesson for haha

I can't even pick out one amazing part because it all was

But the end of Whoa, Franklin....ah everything :]