Locomotion

PF in your Mobile

ok i must admit that i dont think theres an addict this big to PF, someone who needs to keep checking the forum even from his/her mobile. well at least not yet.

Anyhow we now have a mobile integration with the forum. If you ever happen to check the forum through a celphone/PDA you automatically get a "mobile skin" which basically is a theme that will let you navigate the forum without a problem, super easy to load because it doesnt have any pictures, banners a theme made for mobiles.

You can log in, post, edit, reply, and its super simple to use.

If you are ever lonely on the road you know u can always get to us :uhh:

• Like 1

Haha love it...i don't have a phone

But that is one neato idea, i wonder if anyone will use it

The saddest i have got is logging onto PF using my Wii....then it took me about 10 minutes to write a message using it....then i got bored, the rest is history :]

haha some one actually posted from their phone! sweeeet!

LOL...I do that a decent amount...although I have a Motorola Q, so that makes it a bit easier than if you just have a standard cellphone...

Well I guess by definition i'm a fanatic, I go on pf everyday during school on my sidekick. I must admit the mobile layout is much nicer than many other websites! Its fast loading and easy to use

Paha, well my school is really dumb. They blocked MySpace but didn't block messageboards. So I check up on PF during my free periods.

Of course, as fate would have it, I don't have internet on my phone. &it'd cost A LOT if I were to try to go on PF.

But I'm definitely gonna try to get on through my PSP

yeah, my schools bloked myspace,

but not this :)

so when im at school,

BAM.

i'll be on PF during my ICT lessons :D

and i dont have the internet on my phone either ¬.¬

sucks majorly dude.