The Photography Thread

goodnote

Those forests, those endless forests...going up and down along with the mountains... I think I'll move there to live with the bears. Finland is too damn flat.

As for the photos, IMO you don't really need any technical fireworks if you are photographing something as beautiful as that. Those photos look phenomenal on their own right.

...This reminded me of something else as well, but I'll shut up about it and leave you wondering what it was.

Well, I hope you're able to do that somewhere in the future so that you can post "sup, I'm posting from the mountains. brb gotta feed the bear" or something to that effect.

I can only dream about living there, but I'm coming there to catch a bite of an atlantic salmon from the Hudson's Bay and breath the air of the Rocky Mountains sooner or later, so keep the fire up. :)

guro ur stuff is cool some of it is rlly rlly awesome.

i just wondered have you every tried to shoot using that old camera you would get some amazing stuff whether it worked out or not...

also a tip notice on your church the walls come into a point at the tip, and i dnt mean the tower the bottom it wides then the top. the vertices are converging, if you stand closer and angle your camera up you can make this rlly wierd effect where th building collapses in on itself...

obv if you want the opposite effect, you need to step back or use a wide angle so you can fit the whole scene in without tilting your camera.

love the shot of the daisy its so raw and the saturated colours are amazing its just to pristene and perfect. its amazing.

guro ur stuff is cool some of it is rlly rlly awesome.

i just wondered have you every tried to shoot using that old camera you would get some amazing stuff whether it worked out or not...

also a tip notice on your church the walls come into a point at the tip, and i dnt mean the tower the bottom it wides then the top. the vertices are converging, if you stand closer and angle your camera up you can make this rlly wierd effect where th building collapses in on itself...

obv if you want the opposite effect, you need to step back or use a wide angle so you can fit the whole scene in without tilting your camera.

love the shot of the daisy its so raw and the saturated colours are amazing its just to pristene and perfect. its amazing.

I've tried to figure out how it works. But I didn't understand alot of it, haha. I'm pretty sure you can't use it anymore though. I couldn't even find where to look in to "see" what you're shooting.

Ooh, thanks for the tip! I'll try that sometime : D

And thank you very much again:)

So I was in Sweden a couple of days and I took some pics with my cell (cause I didn'thave batteries to my camera :nono:). So here's a couple pics of Stockholm:

DSC02761v.png

^Swedish version of "Walk of Fame" :lol: just jk

DSC02738d.png

DSC02756v.png

DSC02943c.png

DSC02997c-1.png

^Finland's park :hyper:

DSC02919d-1.png

^I lmao when I saw this :mrgreen:

DSC02975c.png

^Pigeons xD

DSC02832s.png

DSC02914d.png

DSC02827s.png

DSC02913x.png

^Finland's flag :shifty:

DSC03051v.png

DSC02943c-1.png

DSC02776s-1.png

^Gröna Lund - amusement park =)

DSC02852c.png

DSC02807s.png

DSC02728v.png

DSC02750n.png

DSC02762g.png

DSC03015v-2.png

DSC02767v.png

^Norway's & Finland's flags :] x) just had to..

DSC02736v.png

DSC02739w.png

I think I got too excited with those pics :mrgreen: 23 pics, heh.