Here's a fun idea

megazord

Dunno if there's already a thread on this, but here goes..

Of any other band/song you can think of, except for Paramore, what's your favourite bit of a song everrr? I dunno if I could name mine, but right now it's probably 3:36 - 4:05 of Then Came To Kill by The Chariot...

(I guess that's kinda cheating cos Hayley sings in that part, but hey, it's not Paramore!)

At the moooment it's One Eight Seven by Senses Fail

From about 2:00 tooo 2:45 or something

Well it's my favourite bit of a song live

Especially when everyone stops and Buddy screams 'Shot Through My Heart' ahhhh sooo good

Brings back memories every time i listen to that song :]

I'm gonna sound like an 80s hair metal freak or something but any song with a good guitar solo would be my answer.

So atm: Kings of Leon - On Call (2:09 - 2:42) And of all time would probably be Guns N Roses - Sweet Child of Mine (3:35 - 4:39)

Non guitar solo related: Funeral For A Friend - Novella. The instrumental bit at the end. I love that song cause it's like letting out your frustrations, cause it starts off loud with the shouting and everything and then it sort of "calms" down and the vocals are quieter and then it goes all instrumental for the last minute and a half where it gets louder, then goes quieter again and you can hear a piano and then the instruments stop playing except for the drums and then they stop too.

Paramore, All We Know:

2:21 - 2:35ish

OMG it sounds soooo awesome! I always feel the need to blast that part and rock out!

Kenotia, Decorating for Cinco De Mayo

3:00ish - end

It's such a powerful part of the song, in which a realization is met

"If I'm strong and I dig myself, I'll live"

"I'm not ready to give my life"

GOD I LOVE IT. <3

All Hail The Heartbreaker - Spill Canvas

From like 0:34 - 1:51

its just my luck to end up getting stuck to everything you are

best line =)

Seventy Times 7 - Brand New

2:05 - end.

cos you left the frays from the ties you severed when you say best friends means friends forever

liiive ooo!

Come Close//Saosin

2.21-2.31

"now you've found love, it's shining through"

Everyone Looks So Good From here//Underoath

0.37-1.09

"i've been swallowed up alive, shot down, building fom the inside out, i can finally walk through the walls

i swear i've slipped right through the cracks in the floor. it's so easy when you're pulling me under"

*fin//Anberlin

0.54-1.14 (repeats in song)

"i am the patron saint of lost causes. aren't we all to you just near lost causes? aren't we all just lost?"

Lullabies//All Time Low

mixed in throughout the song

"sing me to sleep; i'll see you in my dreams, waiting to say I miss you i'm so sorry"

There's so much more, I can't remember all of it right now =/ haha

^ yessir. i love it more than anything, also whoa live is pretty awesome. the way hayley interacts with the crowd. (:

but back to the thread...

2:25-2:45 "Don't Wake Me Up" - The Hush Sound..Patrick Stumps part. even though im not a huge fan of fob i like that part for some reason.. :???:

'i'll cover you' - rent

1:13-1:17. i laugh all the time because he says castle funny

'la vie boheme' - rent

4:04-4:32. i just love how they sing that part

and that's all I can think about right now. :P

EDIT: oh and 'whoo! alright - yeah... uh huh' - the rapture

2:33-3:01 "people don't dance no more. they just stand there like this. they cross their arms and stare you down, and drink and moan and diss"

• 2 weeks later...