Cool facts

clowdiaa

^ i know! jeez, that's freaking scary! wth???

now im scared to go to a vending machine..

the snickers that stare at me to buy them will

have to wait until i get to the store! hahaha...

oOh and i heard the one it takes more mucles to frown

then to smile.. my grandma used to say that... hahaha...

i guess it was true..

^ i know! jeez, that's freaking scary! wth???

now im scared to go to a vending machine..

the snickers that stare at me to buy them will

have to wait until i get to the store! hahaha...

oOh and i heard the one it takes more mucles to frown

then to smile.. my grandma used to say that... hahaha...

i guess it was true..

LMAOOO! You made my day, seriously hahaha.

More muscles to frown than to smile = completely true....

Where it only really takes two muscles to smile (to pull the corners of your mouth up)... I think it takes 4 or 6 to frown, maybe more... I'd have to look it up to be sure, but I'm too lazy....

Another fact. People that think that black people are fast and can jump high because they have an extra calf muscle are ignorant :) That's a fact, because black people are still people--they're just black. They do NOT have extra muscles in their legs...

((Sorry, that came up today at work, and I wanted to slap the kid that said it, lol))

^ i bet you do! wow you're so smart.. i feel like a walnut.. hahaha. actually a donut. hahaha.

that stretch mark one is a bit weird... scary really. hahaha.

hey i have a question... for you kat.. because your the smartest but if anyone else can answer this then go for it.. i was wondering, since the brain is separated into different parts like thinking/feeling is in the front part of the brain and vision is in the back and so on.. for the people that can't feel pain, do they not have that section of their brain? or does it just not work correctly? i was just wondering..

^ i bet you do! wow you're so smart.. i feel like a walnut.. hahaha. actually a donut. hahaha.

that stretch mark one is a bit weird... scary really. hahaha.

hey i have a question... for you kat.. because your the smartest but if anyone else can answer this then go for it.. i was wondering, since the brain is separated into different parts like thinking/feeling is in the front part of the brain and vision is in the back and so on.. for the people that can't feel pain, do they not have that section of their brain? or does it just not work correctly? i was just wondering..

Hahaha, well thank you! :D I do what I can...

I guess that could go either way... Brain damage is probably a bigger contributer like not enough oxygen at birth or something like that ending up damaging parts of the brain...

In an extreme case, I don't see why someone may have just not developed that part of their brain, but I really highly doubt that would happen.

More than likely--it just doesn't work for whatever reason, and my best guess would be brain damage.

-OR-

...It might not be anything to do with the brain...

It could be something wrong with their spinal cord that keeps them from being able to send the pain signals to their brain in the first place, or even the receptor nerves themselves....

Anyone that's not feeling pain though is in a BAD situation. That's your body's defense mechanism against a LOT of bad things, lol...

**Those are just my best guesses, which I'd say sound pretty dern good, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

uhmm i just found this out from a friend....

an average person wastes four years in their entire lifetime

waiting at a stop light. lol

wasting four years of my life just waiting for the red to turn green.lol

• 1 month later...

-revives thread-

Did you know-

- that wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times?

- that the eye ball is the fastest healing part of your body?

- that the average person spends about 2 years on the phone in a lifetime?

Haha, sorry I just <3 these threads.

-revives thread-

Did you know-

- that wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times?

- that the eye ball is the fastest healing part of your body?

- that the average person spends about 2 years on the phone in a lifetime?

Haha, sorry I just <3 these threads.

omg that headphones thing really freaked me out! cuz i listen to my ipod like

24-7. so that means i would have like 1563742153157 bacteria living in my ear! lol

All pet hamsters are descended from a single female wild golden hamster found with a litter of 12 young in Syria in 1930.

Adolf Hitler had one testicle

Rats can live longer without water than camels

An apple, onion, and potato all have the same taste. The differences in flavor are caused by their smell. To prove this you can pinch your nose and take a bite from each. They will all taste sweet.

theres bajillions if you go here

http://www.bored.com/greatfacts/index2.htm

=]