Fan Club/VIP Email

I just got my M&G email for the 4/27 show...so if you haven't gotten one yet for shows next week, I'd get in touch with Artist Arena just to make sure they have you on the list...

Basically, it works the same way as last time - one hour before doors open is when you need to be there for the M&G.

I just got my M&G email for the 4/27 show...so if you haven't gotten one yet for shows next week, I'd get in touch with Artist Arena just to make sure they have you on the list...

Basically, it works the same way as last time - one hour before doors open is when you need to be there for the M&G.

Yeah this is something like what they say if you didn't get it.

Hello!

Thank you for being a member of the The Official Paramore Fan Club. We hope you are excited about the upcoming show!

As a member, you were able to purchase presale tickets that include a VIP Meet and Greet with Paramore. The Meet and Greet will take place before the show. For access to the Meet and Greet, please visit Will Call no later than 1 hour before doors open. The doors open at 6:00pm. As times may change, we recommend calling the venue the day of show to confirm door times.

You will need a photo ID in order to gain entry. Please do not show up late as late arrivals will not be permitted into the VIP Meet and Greet. Please remember to bring a photo ID, your email confirmation and one small item (CD, ticket stub, etc...) to be autographed. Photos will be permitted at the Meet and Greet. Note: some venues will not allow you bring your cameras into the show - so you may need to return your camera to your car.

Thank you for your continued support and have a great time at the show.

Kind regards,

Artist Arena

But uhhhh I don't have a photo I.D. Do I really need one?

Hello!

Thank you for being a member of the The Official Paramore Fan Club. We hope you are excited about the upcoming show!

As a member, you were able to purchase presale tickets that include a VIP Meet and Greet with Paramore. The Meet and Greet will take place before the show. For access to the Meet and Greet, please visit Will Call no later than 1 hour before doors open. The doors open at 6:00pm. As times may change, we recommend calling the venue the day of show to confirm door times.

You will need a photo ID in order to gain entry. Please do not show up late as late arrivals will not be permitted into the VIP Meet and Greet. Please remember to bring a photo ID, your email confirmation and one small item (CD, ticket stub, etc...) to be autographed. Photos will be permitted at the Meet and Greet. Note: some venues will not allow you bring your cameras into the show - so you may need to return your camera to your car.

Kind regards,

Artist Arena

Hello!

Kind regards,

Artist Arena

yes i would really consider taking a picture id of some sort. wouldnt want to take a chance and not be able to get in.