Fan Club/VIP Email

Hmmm....maybe....but I thought when it asked for username, it was asking you what you wanted your username to be...for when they set up their fan club message boards and stuff...

idk. it's jsut that when you go on artistarena, none of us have actual set usernames. the account is accessed through your email address and a password, no username, so i'm not sure. I think i'll email for that part to be clear.

Oh my god I'm so CONFUUUUUUSED! Whoever finds out EXACTLY what we need to put in the forms, please tell us because I don't want to mess this whole thing up. Especially for the money I spent. :/

i don't think anyone does, and i'm sure someone will. i know Brent emailed the people at atristarena, and I did as well, so I'm sure we'll hear something. If not, we can all call them up.

yup it was through artist arena. when i filled out the form i didn't get a pop up. but i went back to the site after

http://signup.artistarena.com/

and i filled in the info that it asked and then i got the confirmation pop up.

i'm positive that the username/pw stuff will be for a fan club site thats going to launch eventually so theres no need for people to be so worried about this form.

i know someone asked this earlier and it probably shouldn't make much of a difference, but what IS the thing about the name of the purchaser? i just put in the name from the credit card that i used to buy them. i hope that's right, although i'm sure it should be fine.

anyway, the username and password thing probably is for some sort of fan club community since there was never a username for when you bought the tickets, as someone already said. whatever. i'm not gonna worry about it too much. i got bigger fish to fry.