Fan Club/VIP Email

So, it looks like the Fan Club emails have gone out for those who bought the VIP/M&G tix for the upcoming tour...I got this one this morning...

Hello Members of the Paramore Fan Club!

Thank you for purchasing a VIP Ticket and membership to the Paramore Fan Club. You will be receiving a Fan Community t-shirt as part of your package.

Please go to the form below and fill out ALL required information.

Please note, you will receive an email with information on the Meet and Greet about a week prior to the show.

Kind regards,

Artist Arena

I submitted my info, but didn't get any sort of confirmation screen - still, it appears that it went through - it flashed up another screen for a second and then took me back to the form again, which was now blank. Guess it went through...

Just wanted to let everyone know...in particular, it looks like the emails with the Meet & Greet info will go out about a week before the show, like they did last time.

I submitted my info, but didn't get any sort of confirmation screen - still, it appears that it went through - it flashed up another screen for a second and then took me back to the form again, which was now blank. Guess it went through...

thats exactly what it did for me, i was like wait, no pop up??

Yeah, no one's getting the pop up, other than some other screen for like 1 second. So I wouldn't worry if it just takes you back to the fill-in screen - it's going through.

I didn't see anything. It just went back to the form but hey, maybe if you enter more than once, you get more shirts.;-)

Just kidding

I think if you bought more than 1 VIP/M&G ticket (you're going to multiple shows or bought more than one ticket for a particular show), you can register for multiple fan club memberships...under different names/email addresses. So, basically, you can give away your extra fan club memberships to other people. I sent them an email checking on this and, if I find out anything, I'll let you guys know.

It would mean I'd have 3 extra fan club memberships to give away :)

I just realized why it may not be working. I went back to the presale site to figure stuff out, and when it says Username, you have to put in the username you type to access presale tickets, which is Paramore. however, the password is the one you use when signing in to your account

Hmmm....maybe....but I thought when it asked for username, it was asking you what you wanted your username to be...for when they set up their fan club message boards and stuff...