Fan Club/VIP Email

Here's the answer I got back from Artist Arena on what to do if you bought multiple VIP/M&G tickets:

Please fill out the form for each ticket purchased. You will eventually be able to transfer those fan club memberships to your friends.

Here's the answer I got back from Artist Arena on what to do if you bought multiple VIP/M&G tickets:

Please fill out the form for each ticket purchased. You will eventually be able to transfer those fan club memberships to your friends.

Eventually? does that mean that i should fill out 3 identical forms? (i bought 2 VIP tickets?) cuz i just filled out 3 forms with diff shirt sizes and usernames/passwords.....

Eventually? does that mean that i should fill out 3 identical forms? (i bought 2 VIP tickets?) cuz i just filled out 3 forms with diff shirt sizes and usernames/passwords.....

if each M&G is for yourself, then fill each one out for yourself. but if one ticket is for someone else, fill out the info for them. that's what i did

I haven't gotten one either. Did you get yours for the Recher Theatre show?

I did...well, I mean, I guess I did. I got multiple emails about the fan club, but then, I bought VIP/M&G tickets for multiple shows.

I haven't gotten any emails about when the M&G will occur if that's what you're asking instead...

I did...well, I mean, I guess I did. I got multiple emails about the fan club, but then, I bought VIP/M&G tickets for multiple shows.

I haven't gotten any emails about when the M&G will occur if that's what you're asking instead...

No, I mean, I haven't gotten any fan club related email.

No, I mean, I haven't gotten any fan club related email.

Hmmm...it's really odd. There are a lot of people between here and the LJ community that haven't gotten them yet. I'm not sure if they're sending them out in batches based on when you bought your tickets or what...

If it gets to be like a week before the show and you still haven't heard anything, I'd email them...