Lily Allen

clowdiaa

well, I really like her music, but I don't know a lot about her. Once i've seen video of her concert when she was smoking on stage, and i didn't like it.

But I saw any different video of her performance. well, it was great. She was so natural (not drunk, at least she didn't look like she is drunk) and she singed soo, so beautiful...

yeah, she definately can sing :D and her songs.. maybe they are kinda about s**t, but it's true what she says in her lyrics. In my opinion of course :P

all in all, I like Lily Allen's music. She' fine.

yea i agree....i actually had to write an essay on this topic haha on if famous people should be allowed to speak their minds haha.

famous people are people. just that. people. people who got lucky. they should be able to speak their minds just as much as you and i.

i hope you wrote something like that. :)

• 9 months later...
i loved it when she called the pussycat dolls "whores"

Thanks for that.

I find it incredibly rude and ignorant....she obviously knows nothing about the PCD.

Besides, they're not the only ones that dress like that, and they only do it on tours. Again, Rihanna/Christina Aguilera and the like have sexual songs and dress less too.

If anyone wants to refer to the video 'Buttons', well they won a VMA for it, and they weren't directing their own video.

The Pussycat Dolls are not literally 'whores', she is only judging them. In fact I think Lily Allen is stupid. Her voice isn't even as good as PCD's, plus at least PCD aren't junkies (on drugs) or alcoholics.

just because a woman speaks her mind doesn't mean she should be slapped...

Yes she does, if she doesn't know what she's saying.

See the reaction Josh got for saying "she's crazy" about Hillary Clinton, when he's not even political? That's an example of ignorance. Nothing personal against Josh though, he backed himself up when he was asked about it, though in the first place, like I said in another thread, he could have easily just as said "I don't have an opinion". It was probably a heat of the moment thing, he just blurted it out, so I don't blame him.

Lily Allen, however, is something else entirely.

I don't remember hearing PCD cancelling tours from "DRINKING TOO MUCH", yeah amazing reason. What a way to disappoint your fans.

Not attacking anyone on this board personally, I just think people should not be ignorant.

I'm as big of a fan of PCD as I am of Paramore, so I had to get that out.