summer tic ep

i was wondering whether it was possible for someone to put the tracks from the summer tic ep on the audio page on pf.com.....i believe that it is still out of stock and i don't know when more will be available. i have tried to download it with no success, i know it's probably available to download but i don't have a credit card or debit card to buy music online.....so it would be greatly appreciated if someone could put it on the audio page, oh star and this circle are 2 of my fav paramore songs and i'd love to be able to hear them anytime i want.

Not necessarily. If you want to take the music around with you, then yeah, you should get an iPod. But if you want iTunes, I don't think an iPod is required. You just have to download iTunes to your computer from a site, probably the Apple site.

The only thing I can't help with is the downloading the music part since I don't download my music. But if needed, I can ask my sister.

well i'll let you know if i download it, i'll try later.......

it would still be a lot easier if if was on the audio page on pf.com, they have born for this and misery business on there, so i don't see why they don't have the summer tic ep on there, specially seen as you can't buy the summer tic ep cd at the moment, i know a few people who want this cd too.

We have the new songs up there because they are allowed to be up there,we cannot have the EP up because it's something you can buy this means we also plan to take down misery business as it's available for download now on the FBR store so basically,if we posted it we would get in trouble with the label.

As for buying it,it will probably be in stock again sooner or later

We have the new songs up there because they are allowed to be up there,we cannot have the EP up because it's something you can buy this means we also plan to take down misery business as it's available for download now on the FBR store so basically,if we posted it we would get in trouble with the label.

As for buying it,it will probably be in stock again sooner or later

that's cool that yur taking it down. thought you would.

everyone should buyyy it. it's better quality n stuff :D woo.

I'd been looking for this too, and had tried loads of torrent sites but none had it.

But I just searched Google and found a website with it on it =D I'll pm you the site Wayne.

EDIT: It's only got 2 of the 4 songs on it from the EP... =/

i don't think it's ever going to be in stock again. i'm pretty sure it was just a special thing for warped tour. that said, i think it should be put in the audio section, but of course that is not my decision to make.

i'm sure the site will upload it in a few months when we know for sure that it will never be in stock. when it was first in the store, it would go weeks on end being out of stock and then randomly being in stock again.

• 2 months later...