Your Favorite Word or Phrase To Say

Itdude

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i haven't gone by a day for about 3 months without saying "lol" or "cba" in general conversation.

I depress myself sometimes.

The internet is the bane of my existance. <3

ew you say el oh el in liek........real person conversations? HAHAHA sorry all the preppy annoys people in my school do that and think their hot shit cuz they do, yeah hahaa

latley ive been sayin "der" and "nice" alot hahah

I say like a lot. It's aciddental, I don't mean to sound like a valley-girl but that's just how it comes out. I am actually self-concious about it... OH and der der der, you know how people do that sound and hit their chest, oh now I sound mean, I am sorry, I just mock my friends a lot... ;)

oh my god. the der thing HAHAHAHA ugh that was so big in like, when i was in like...all through out elementry school and middle school. i used to do that now its like, not as funny. hahaha well it kinda is but yeah.

and i say like alot too. i dont know. alot of people do that alot, so...i dont really feel bad about sayin it but sometimes i catch myself and im like godd i gotta stop then 3 seconds later im sayin like 3 times ever second haaha

i say "santi" a lot still...

like when it's a really awkward and quiet moment when i'm with my friends

i'll go... "SANTi!!!" and then everyone starts laughing and then we start talking again..

then i say "ding dong" because i mock my brothers.. hehehe..

and then i always seem to say "morning sunshine!!!" when someone looks mad in the morning.. lol! then they get even mor ticked off.. hahaha!!!

and then i say "goshh!" because i saw the napolien dynamite preview on mtv yesterday.

LOL!!! i'm very random. i know.

i say "santi" a lot still...

like when it's a really awkward and quiet moment when i'm with my friends

i'll go... "SANTi!!!" and then everyone starts laughing and then we start talking again..

then i say "ding dong" because i mock my brothers.. hehehe..

and then i always seem to say "morning sunshine!!!" when someone looks mad in the morning.. lol! then they get even mor ticked off.. hahaha!!!

and then i say "goshh!" because i saw the napolien dynamite preview on mtv yesterday.

LOL!!! i'm very random. i know.

I YELL SANTI TOO!!! went i do i jump up and down. hahahha. people think im really odd for it. cause ramdomly ill start talking about a tai song then ill be like "SANTI!!!" and jump up and down. i dont know y i do it tho. haha