• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JadeIsRad

'hahaha TERRORED!'

'...and I'm not even joking!'

'It's pretty straight bitchin' if you ask me!' [Yay for quoting Hayley! =D]

'What is this tom foolery?!'

:]

When I'm distressed or frustrated, I make sort of a "hwa" sound.

I say "dude" and "like" a lot, but I don't just throw "like" anywhere in a sentence. i use it to mean "around" or "about." For example, I don't say "There, like, were three dogs." I say "there were like three dogs."

I also say neat quite a bit.

It's not excactly a phrase but more like a habit that I can't help..

Well when I'm finished with something like a packet of crisps or finished reading a letter, finished drinking from a cup or finished playing with a nintendo, well if my brother Sam is near by I just sort of...like drop it on him like he's the bin or something, I know it's really bad of me XD but Sam doesn't mind, he's gotten so used to it now that he just puts it somewhere other than himself and he's like .."no comment." he used to throw it back to me then I would throw it back to him then visa versa for about 5 times until we start an argument then Mum comes down and bans us from something. It's become such a habit now that once I accidently put a finished bowl on my friend's mother's lap and then I had to quickly take it away and say "umm Nathalie (my friend) said that you'd take our bowls into the kicthen when we've finished sorry I was too quick" ¬.¬"

That was embarrassing :rotfl: