Tattoos?

triquetra

ohh cool cool. it shouldnt be bad then.... i hope lol

im scared to get mine but it'll be awesome haha

Aw lol I was a little scared too, but the best thing to do is try to relax and not psych yourself out. The whole time I just kept my eyes closed, thought about other things to distract myself and took deep breaths at the more painful parts.

What do you want to get?

I'm actually thinking of getting the BNE butterfly on my left ribs. I feel like I need something on that side to balance it out haha.

aww yeah haha im pumped! april im getting it!

im getting the lyrics "if only time flew like a dove" and two doves going up my side. one dove for my uncle and the other for my grandpa... it's gunna look sick!

do it!! haha

aww yeah haha im pumped! april im getting it!

im getting the lyrics "if only time flew like a dove" and two doves going up my side. one dove for my uncle and the other for my grandpa... it's gunna look sick!

do it!! haha

Aw that's awesome! Definitely post pics of it!

Haha I think I will! I'm gonna give it a little more thought though, but I have to wait anyway til I get the extra cash.

I like that idea! it'll be beautiful, Catie!

Definately post pics here! :)

yeah, it all depends on the place. I know in the US each state has their own individual tattoo laws.

I'm still debating on my Mayday Parade tattoo... I talked to Jake (their drummer) last night about how I was going to get lyrics from Three Cheers for Five Year and he was like, "I hate that song." and I was like, "Awwww, why? Its my favorite." and he was like, "I just hate the meaning, its sad." and I was like, "Oh, I understand." and he was like, "I'm not trying to discourage you or anything, why do you want it?" and I was like, "Well, it was basically the song that made me fall in love with you guys back in 06 when y'all were just walking around Warped Tour and I would probably be lost without your music." and he was like, "Then you should totally get it. Thats so awesome. That honestly means a lot to us."

So, I'm not sure. I may get it, I may not. I just need to think it over.

I pretty sure I am. Its not like the line I want is really sad or anything either. I mean, yeah, the song itself is beyond depressing, but the line I want to get isnt if you dont really know the context.

I want to get "stay up all night with the stars" on my left foot with little stars around it.

Yeah, you have to be 100% sure you want it. I would hate if I got a tattoo that I didn't like a year later. Thats why I wait at least half a year after I've gotten the idea to actually get the tattoo. Like some of the tattoos I want I've wanted since I was 16, and the sheer fact that I still want them is a pretty firm idea that I'll want them for a while. lol

Wow, youre getting one super young. I dont want to discourage you or anything, but they're permanent and are you sure you're going to want that when your older.

I know I had ideas when I was your age that I would hate to have now... just saying.

Yeah, I agree with this. I've always known I'd get a tattoo(s), but if I'd gotten ones I'd wanted when I was younger, I'd completely regret them now.

Wow, youre getting one super young. I dont want to discourage you or anything, but they're permanent and are you sure you're going to want that when your older.

I know I had ideas when I was your age that I would hate to have now... just saying.

Yeah, I agree with this. I've always known I'd get a tattoo(s), but if I'd gotten ones I'd wanted when I was younger, I'd completely regret them now.

yeah when i was that young i thought i had what i wanted all planned out and ready to go but i've changed my mind alot since then, so i dont think that young would be a good idea