Tattoos?

triquetra

I love tattoos. I think they express periods in your life. People who have lots I think if it as a time line, some of them have a lot of meaning.

I will definitely be getting a half sleeve, well, that's what I THINK I might do in the future. I know they're permanent, so if I did end up making that decision I'm stuck with it. Dad hates tattoos and cringes at the fact of a half sleeve. I used to always get the "ruining body" lecture, but now he just tells me it's my decision.

^ haha when i get mine im not telling my dad. my sister has had hers for almost a year and my dad still doesnt know.

so my friend told me the PERFECT idea for my tattoo

instead of the front side of my belly im going to get it on my side and have two doves (one for my uncle amd one for my grandpa..... thats what my tattoo is for anyway) and its going to be going up my side and the doves are going to be flying different ways and im going to have the lyrics connect the two doves.

shes going to draw it out for me :hyper:

it's gunna look SO good

ahhhh thats cool!

my friend drew a really quick sketch of the idea the tattoo: http://tinypic.com/r/2qiv2gh/3

its just a quick draft. it's REALLY shitty and not exactly what it will be but thats generally what i want. it's basically an outline.

someone on PFC is going to draw me a few sketches. i cant wait to see what she comes up with!

:hyper:

@Catie

Not sure. I need to see about getting a job first so I can pay for it.

I know I have to get it before November 3rd because I promised Justin from ARTTM that I would have it by the next time I saw them. hahaha.

This is what happens when you get a tattoo inspired by lyrics.

catie thats awesome!!
haha thanks

@Catie

Not sure. I need to see about getting a job first so I can pay for it.

I know I have to get it before November 3rd because I promised Justin from ARTTM that I would have it by the next time I saw them. hahaha.

This is what happens when you get a tattoo inspired by lyrics.

ahh yeah i hope you can get it before then!! and you better show me!

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP

it doesnt matter

well i used to want love in crusive but i might want "live faster" on one then "love stronger" on the other

it was suppose to be my first tattoo but since im not sure anymore im gunan wait a little more

catie, i tried to make a little design for the live faster love stronger tattoo you want. here it is:

tattoo.jpg