Tattoos?

triquetra

haha do you know what you want now?

Well, I have the Mayday Parade lyrics "Stay up all night with the stars" that I want to get on my left foot.

And then I want to get the Switchfoot lyrics "You alone can break my fall" on my neck.

And then I want to get the outline of a camera on my right forearm.

And I want to get some either Jack's Mannequin or Something Corporate lyrics somewhere. lol

Haha, how many do you have and what are they? I saw the one on your wrist, that's beautiful!

I have two now. The one on my wrist and I have this. (its upside-down lol)

IMG_9261-1.jpg

not much i dont really want it over the top but i dont want it too simple, somewhere in between

Side pieces tend to be pretty expensive... I would say anywhere from $100 to $300.... and the $300 is a high estimate.

Yeah, mine was I think $75.

And those tats you want sound pretty cool.

Thats good.

And thank you. I love tattoos and all of those have really significant meanings to me, I just really dont feel like explaining. lol

grrrrr im just going to wait.

damn you people making me THINK ABOUT MY FUTURE.

gosh :D:hug: :hug:

Hahaha. I'm glad you're deciding to wait. Honestly, its gonna make it way more worth it when you can actually go do it without your parents having to sign anything. For me, my first tattoo was basically the first thing I did that made me feel like I was an adult. Its an amazing feeling.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so I know I double post in here a lot, but I have a new tattoo idea, since I've decided against my Mayday Parade tattoo. Though I love my idea for my MP tattoo, I found lyrics that were a lot more meaningful to me.

I'm getting a couple lines from I Woke Up In A Car by Something Corporate on my feet.

On my right foot, going around from the outside in across the toes I'm going to get "I've never been so lost." and then on my left foot, going from the inside toward the outside along my toes I'm gonna get "I've never felt so much at home."