Tattoos?

triquetra

My tattoo that I got on my 19th birthday:

001fqoagj.jpg

I want to get more but I haven't decided what I want yet

Thats so pretty.

I love tattoos that are just words.

So, I talked to Justin from A Rocket to the Moon/Brighten and told him about my plan to get a tattoo inspired from some Brighten lyrics and he wigged out. It was hilarious. I dont know when I'm gonna get it yet, but I know I have to get it done by November 3rd because that's when I'm seeing them next.

I know, I have 7 years till I'm even able to get a tattoo, but I'm thinking of a smiley face on one wrist, Phyllis+Joe on my other wrist (in honor of my deceased grandparents) a nice little heart on my ankle, my moms name on my upper arm... thats just what i'm planning. I'll definitely decide on other things later on in life.

it doesnt matter

well i used to want love in crusive but i might want "live faster" on one then "love stronger" on the other

it was suppose to be my first tattoo but since im not sure anymore im gunan wait a little more

^ i want stars on the back of my neck

i found some doves. opinions please

15mcohz.jpg

flf0up.jpg

23wuryq.jpg

and i want the lyrics "if only time flew like a dove"

somewhere around the dove. idk how exactly tho

i wish i had a friend that could draw well so (s)he can design one for me

Awww, that sounds awesome Katie.

And the wrist is supposed to hurt the most according to everyone I know that has gotten one there and according to a lot of tattoo artists I know. Its has to do with the veins and whatnot.

Catie, I really like the first one.

When it comes to me I like really simple tattoos, but of course you may be different.

@Catie

As far as I know... not really.

It all goes with how much flesh to bone ratio is. Like, feet and wrist/hand areas are painful because the veins, muscle and bones are closer to the actual flesh... where as your stomach really isnt near bones or major muscle.... unless you're totally toned. hahaha

@Catie

As far as I know... not really.

It all goes with how much flesh to bone ratio is. Like, feet and wrist/hand areas are painful because the veins, muscle and bones are closer to the actual flesh... where as your stomach really isnt near bones or major muscle.... unless you're totally toned. hahaha

hahaha im def not toned. im sure it wont hurt then lol.

i wanted to loose some pounds before i got that tattoo tho. i have til april tho so i should be good by then