Tattoos?

triquetra

OH HERE IT IS! :)

veap8g.jpg

i'll find a better picture of it next time.. :)

it occupies half of my arm..

and whenever i raise it..

everyone looks at me.. :)

haha.. but the hell i care. ♥

Ahaha wow. You should take some better quality pictures soon! :D

that was i thinking..and you can also try to get some kinda diferent shape speakerbox :) like little more rounded or something. should be small couse of placement ,it is ideal not to be to much detailed.

i was thinking of getting a tatoo somewhere..still have a bunch ideas... but i really love this one...and i am so proud to say that i draw it :)

06022010054.th.jpg

Actually it's by *WillemXSM from deviant art:

guitar sketch

It's lovely but don't take credit for other peoples work.

Actually it's by *WillemXSM from deviant art:

guitar sketch

It's lovely but don't take credit for other peoples work.

actually i draw it by myself looking at that particular photo. as you can see flowers ar not similar at all and neather are letters. and since i draw it i cant take his credit at all :mrgreen:

and you cant see in my post you r quoting i never said i designed it lol so dont be a smart ass

• 2 weeks later...
Okay guys! (: maikel and i made a logo design, which is also a kinda design as my tattoo i want. But as tattoo i want more details in the camera and really old looking.

I want your guys opinions! (:

r70iex.jpg

I really like it. However, speaking from tattoo experience, the artist would probably clean it up a lot because there are a lot of parts in it that wont be ideal for a tattoo.

Do you know where the placement would be?

@ Faith; no its really hard for me to decide for me where i want the tattoo!

because i want it in a place I can see it, but it isnt much visable for work and stuff later. You know what i mean? (: And yeah i know this isn't gonna be the tattoo, but now i have a more idea for myself what its gonna be, and the artist knows what i want.

@ Catie; And no the name ISNT for Maikel. Also i know that is the stupidest thing people can do. I love maikel very much and i hope we are togerther untill we are old. But i will never know what comes in our way. So the M is for my first letter of my name (:

Okay, placement is going to play a major role in the design though because how big you get it/where you get it is going to dictate how the tattoo is going to turn out... meaning finer lines will have to be eliminated so they don't blur or something like that. You always have to go into a shop knowing that in order to get what you really want it's probably going to be bigger than you originally intended.

^ yeah i dont want it to big. But my im thinking now my enkel or the side of my leg or something. Maybe you have a suggestion where is the best?

And if im getting one, my mom wants me to do at the tattooshop where my mom and dad did theirs!

You could always just go to one close to you and ask them their opinion on the piece and then take it to the place where you'll eventually get it. Either way the artist will tweak it. I haven't gone to an artist that hasn't changed something about the design. Even the heart on my foot was changed, which was something extremely simple.

• 2 weeks later...

so after pussyfooting around for like, months on end, i finally got a tattoo today. ...IT FUCKING HURT MAN. like, it's only a little thing on my wrist, and there was this woman next door getting this next back piece and i was sitting there like "man up man up man up it's only tiny" but dude, it hurt, and i am no stranger to pain ! just sayin, i am clearly a tattoo wuss.

...do want another one like, immediately though.