Tattoos?

triquetra

I'm a total wuss when it comes to pain. Some people have said theirs hurt so bad, and then other people have said it doesn't hurt at all. I guess it just depends on the person. I'm determined to get one though, I want a portrait of my grandma. I think that'd be a nice thing I could do, so I'll always have her with me :]

243l2mt.jpg too lazy to get a better pic

but yeah i'm not a wuss when it comes to pain, truly, i skateboard it's an occupational hazard - BUT i'm not gonna lie, tattoos hurt. it's just so sharp, like dragging it through. it's fine because you know it's going to end, and it doesn't hurt afterwards or anything it is just literally when they are inking, so it's cool really, i was totally not expecting it to hurt that much though !

:D

yeah truly doesn't hurt at all afterwards ! apparently it itches when it's healing, but that's just like any cut or graze that scabs over so i'm not worried. definitely going to start planning my next one, gonna have to man up for anything bigger though haha !

:D

yeah truly doesn't hurt at all afterwards ! apparently it itches when it's healing, but that's just like any cut or graze that scabs over so i'm not worried. definitely going to start planning my next one, gonna have to man up for anything bigger though haha !

Aw, Haha. I'm sure you'll be fine. The pain will definitely be worth it. My friend is working on a sleeve, he's got over 15 in hours in it so far. And he's a total wuss to pain as well. xD

looks great Jorgi!

And no, it really doesnt hurt afterwards unless someone comes and like punches you in the tattoo. hahaha. Like, someone stepped on my foot a couple days after I got mine done down there and I screamed because it was so painful, but if you keep your tattoo safe while its healing it wont hurt. It does itch like made though. Really obnoxious.

See, thats always my problem. I get indecisive with designs. I have a current design that I found online for the feather tattoo I want to get, but I think I want to talk to my friend Jason (he's an artist) about it before I go to a shop to get it done.

barnowl.gif

(sorry about the tag)

Thats another one of my problems. hahaha.

I have so many ideas, but not enough space to tastefully get them all done.

With the feather I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get it between the top of my shoulder and my shoulder blade.

Me too. Haha. I don't want them to look trashy, and I want them kind of hidden, so I can get a good job. Bleh.

That would look really good! My friend has one in that exact same spot, and it looks sooo good.

See, thats always my problem. I get indecisive with designs. I have a current design that I found online for the feather tattoo I want to get, but I think I want to talk to my friend Jason (he's an artist) about it before I go to a shop to get it done.

barnowl.gif

(sorry about the tag)

that would be a sick tattoo, my friend has recently got a feather that he drew himself tattoo on the inside of his upper arm, it looks amazing. i love the idea of a feather tattoo - there's just something about feathers i'm down with - i just don't know where it'd go !

barnowl.gif

(sorry about the tag)

that one looks cool.

same her, i never know where i want to get it done.. and i have to be 110% sure, i dont want to end up regretting anything.

Me too. Haha. I don't want them to look trashy, and I want them kind of hidden, so I can get a good job. Bleh.

That would look really good! My friend has one in that exact same spot, and it looks sooo good.

Feather tattoos are always soooo pretty. I love them.

that would be a sick tattoo, my friend has recently got a feather that he drew himself tattoo on the inside of his upper arm, it looks amazing. i love the idea of a feather tattoo - there's just something about feathers i'm down with - i just don't know where it'd go !

Yeah, I love feather tattoos. I want to get a barn owl feather because I'm a total owl freak, and I dont want to be cliche and get an actual owl. hahaha.

that one looks cool.

same her, i never know where i want to get it done.. and i have to be 110% sure, i dont want to end up regretting anything.

Yeah.... always be 110% sure.

Feather tattoos are always soooo pretty. I love them.

Yeah, I love feather tattoos. I want to get a barn owl feather because I'm a total owl freak, and I dont want to be cliche and get an actual owl. hahaha.

Yeah.... always be 110% sure.

They are really neat :]

My friend's says "Go wherever the wind takes you" or something like that. Lol. I think it's from Alice in Wonderland?

barnowl.gif

(sorry about the tag)

Lovveee feather tattoos.

I really want something like this

newest_tattoo_by_sheishere-x.jpg

• Like 1