RIOT! now on preorder at FBR

kerrie

Well pre-order is useful in ways like...for example, Halo 3 in coming out for xbox 360. Now if you dont know, this game is freakin amazingly fantastic awesomeness k. A LOT of people want this game. If you pre-order it, you are guranteed a copy before anyone else. As long as you pre order early enough. You will get your copy no matter what. But say, i dont pre order and i go to the store the day it comes out, its probably going to be sold out.

In a nut shell, pre order is for high demand items.

Well pre-order is useful in ways like...for example, Halo 3 in coming out for xbox 360. Now if you dont know, this game is freakin amazingly fantastic awesomeness k. A LOT of people want this game. If you pre-order it, you are guranteed a copy before anyone else. As long as you pre order early enough. You will get your copy no matter what. But say, i dont pre order and i go to the store the day it comes out, its probably going to be sold out.

In a nut shell, pre order is for high demand items.

yeah like I said Ill wait cause as soon as fob's album went on preorder it had nothing then closer to the release date they had these lamb type things that kinda went with the theme and I guess that got more orders. Something like a shirt would be cool, with riot all over it.

yeah like I said Ill wait cause as soon as fob's album went on preorder it had nothing then closer to the release date they had these lamb type things that kinda went with the theme and I guess that got more orders. Something like a shirt would be cool, with riot all over it.

i'm actually so stupid.. i still don't understand this whole 'pre order' thing. why do people do this? i'm not being sarcastic here btw, i'm being serious haha.

usually album preorders come with something free, like a t-shirt. i do preorders when there is a good package deal like that. also, you sometimes get the album a few days before it hits stores.

also people, keep in mind that smartpunk will probably have a preorder and that one may have something free.