the Norva - April 26th, 2007

lostmypower

what im thinking of doing is recording ALL songs on camera except never let this go so I could get some pictures too. I just wanna see how these come out since this camera was new in november. time to duke it out.

and me. I should have my hair recolored red so dont mistake me for hayley D:

Haha. That's what you did last time that made me think it wasn't you. I was like, "Man..it looks like her. But I'm not going to go 'HEY KERRIE!' and it not be her -_-."

Well, I have brown hair. That shouldn't be too hard to spot me, right? =\

I still have no idea if I'm actually going :[

I got a VIP ticket and everything.

I'm really really upset that I probably won't get to go [like i've been crying and stuff... call me emo if you want, but you'd cry too. hah].

But if anyone knows a way they could get my ticket/m&g pass from will call or something then anyone can have it... :[

^ aww, that's really sad! i'm sorry. that does suck. and i would cry too! haha. i want your VIP ticket!! i couldn't afford one :(

Do you know of any way you could pick it up instead of me?

Since all VIP stuff was will call...

And I know you're supposed to have the credit card the tickets were purchased with to pick them up usually.

Oh, Brent, you're going? Awesome.

No...I'm actually not going to this one...I'm going Friday to the show at the Recher Theatre in MD...I would have loved to go to all 3 of their shows - this one, MD and DC...but I figured it was probably best if I just took Friday off instead of Thurs. and Fri...and Sat., I've got a birthday party for a little 1-year old who lives at my house :)

Plus, I get to see them twice next month when I'm out in California too...so it's all good...

^ i would. but i've gone to 3 concerts in the past week, and don't have the mnoey to print the stuff off. so my memory is almost full as it is... sorry! i'll be getting as many vids as i can tho, if that makes you any happier, cuz i have a really good camera... anyway, i'm leaving now for my 6 hour trip! i'm SO excited!!