Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

...But What Will They Say? (I think)

An Ocean Between

Secret Love and The Fastest Way to Loneliness

Beautiful Rescue

Walking on Water

Cardhouse Dreamer

Losing Control

How is that an odd question? I wanted to know the same thing.

Haha, I know but I just

felt kind of weird asking.

Well, I decided that as soon

as I go into the TLA I'm going

straight to the merch booth. I

don't want to waste anytime

getting all of my merch while I

could be hanging out with Paramore.

I got merch right after the show. I didnt want to risk loosing a place against the barricade. and they're kinda expensive. 10$ I was thinking it would be 5$ but its by american apparel so who knows? anyway if you wanna see the merch I got in better perspective than the merch pics I had then look at the official merch thread cause thats where Im gonna post them for everyone to see.

: D no prob. I really like the variety of merch items they have now. thats the first time I seen headbands dresses or leggings sold. and the other bands had nice looking merch too. I wanted this one TP shirt but I was afriad of running out of money. I have about 188$ cash left in my wallet for tonight (family force 5) and tomorrow (my chemical romance)

oh, and i think someone mentioned hayley and josh running across the street to the mall, well, my dad got a pic of them running, ill have to find it and post it on here

i actually think my dad was talking to kerrie's mom and i think her mom showed it to kerrie

in the pic it looks like they're running away from cops or something

sorry if i think your the wrong person, but are you the one that asked me what "the green and yellow thing" was?

No, that was my friend Candice. But I was making fun of her because she thought the green and yellow thing was a fire engine. She's the one who was talking to you, I think, about having a grade or something in school.