the Norva - April 26th, 2007

lostmypower

yeah, she was like "wow, your smart" and she started talking about gradepoint averages or something... i wasnt really paying attention to her then

HEY I KNOW YOU! Im the one that kept letting you in front of me for the m&g line haha wow alot of pf-ers were there.

i remember seeing you Kerrie

ill post pics in about a minute but i was the girl that kept asking if i could get back in front of you in the m&g line when i kept going over to my dad

haha maybe I shoulda spoted this post first

haha I woulda had the full set recorded but if I did record never let this go then I wouldn't have gotten pressure in time before my camera died. and pressure was the best one. just cause of that clumsy fall haha. Im gonna tell him about that next time I see him.

haha I woulda had the full set recorded but if I did record never let this go then I wouldn't have gotten pressure in time before my camera died. and pressure was the best one. just cause of that clumsy fall haha. Im gonna tell him about that next time I see him.

He was laughing about it when we talked to him in Maryland :)

that show was amazing!! i jsut got back from my trip. i got full vids of brighter, let this go, my heart, and hallelujah. and i got a clip of the other new songs. when i get them uploaded, i'll post. i finally met hayley! and zac lied to me! haha. but it was a lot of fun! i finally got front row for them! OH! and i totally got josh's fall on video. poor kid

i'm only done with editing half of the pics. but i'm getting tired of it, so i thought i'd post... when i'm done with them all i'll make a thread... anyway... my old camera sucks MAJORRR!! the flash doesn't work, so it's hard to get good ones. some of these would be so good, but they're dark... and/or bad quality. but enjoy:

paramore4-2601.jpg

paramore4-2602.jpg

paramore4-2604.jpg

paramore4-2605.jpg

paramore4-2608.jpg

paramore4-2610.jpg

paramore4-2611.jpg

paramore4-2612.jpg

paramore4-2615.jpg

paramore4-2621.jpg

paramore4-2622.jpg

^ love that one

paramore4-2623.jpg

paramore4-2625.jpg

paramore4-2628.jpg

paramore4-2629.jpg

paramore4-2630.jpg

^ love that one too

paramore4-2632.jpg

paramore4-2633.jpg

paramore4-2635.jpg

paramore4-2637.jpg

paramore4-2638.jpg

paramore4-2641.jpg

^ love that one

paramore4-2642.jpg

paramore4-2645.jpg

paramore4-2647.jpg

wow, sorry, that's a lot... and that's not even half, i gotta go into a 2nd post! haha