The Maine

whatsername104

^ oh haha i could have sworn he was older...but yay! i loves him :)

yeah i'm sure they will do alot of wapred tour. though i'd rather see them have their own seperate show so they can play longer sets but at warped they can get more people to know about them. do you guys think they will be on main stage? probably not...

Yeah, I agree that I want them to headline a tour... but fortunately, this year the sets are 40 minutes instead of 30 and theres only one main stage. I dont think that The Maine will play main stage though... they'll probably play the Hurley stage.... thats my guess.

2hq8m5y.jpg

DFHSDHSJG';;;JASGLKKSKAGASIGAS;G;AS;G was my first expression when i saw this.. haha

hes soo sexy :)

Yeah, I agree that I want them to headline a tour... but fortunately, this year the sets are 40 minutes instead of 30 and theres only one main stage. I dont think that The Maine will play main stage though... they'll probably play the Hurley stage.... thats my guess.

yeah they probs will play hurley or something...thatd be pretty good :) are all sets 40 mins? i thought just main stage was...oh well either way its cool as long as i get to see them this summer :)

^God that photo of peter is so disgusting....

I'm taking mine off, I can't stand to look at him anymore.

lmao

^ thank you!! and haha i know what you mean. everyone always hates on his hair (like not you) but people tell him his hair cut sucks and crap and im like aww <3 haha it suits him in my opinion..another random thing but does anyone else find it funny that john is like the only one w/o a g.f (Well that we know of) everyone is like all obsessed over him so i thought hed be the first to have a girl friend...sorry i've just been thinking about random shiz :)

Isnt the one that most the girls obsess over usually the one that doesnt have a girlfriend? Its something about appealing to the crowd or something. hahaha.

And according to their myspaces they're all single... including Garrett. lmao. Even though everyone knows he has a gf.

^ thank you!! and haha i know what you mean. everyone always hates on his hair (like not you) but people tell him his hair cut sucks and crap and im like aww <3 haha it suits him in my opinion..another random thing but does anyone else find it funny that john is like the only one w/o a g.f (Well that we know of) everyone is like all obsessed over him so i thought hed be the first to have a girl friend...sorry i've just been thinking about random shiz :)

your welcome!

I don't mind the cut its just that he needs to wash it.

Aw people went up to him and said that?

I think he's just shy around people he likes or something.

Haha garrett has a girlfriend!

so does kenny and pat.

I don't know about jared tho.

Haha! Exactly!

The thing is, I'm gonna be so up front with them when I see them in February. Its the day before Valentine's Day and I'm probably gonna make Valentines for every single one of them and ask them all to be my Valentine and to give me a hug/kiss. hahaha.

Who cares about the girlfriends? hahaha