The Maine

whatsername104

hahaha what's with him being a cupcake lover? lmao

if hes the cupcake lover, than what is john, gar, and jared?. haha.

one time, i heard pat left a cupcake at a phone booth, and went and did a show with the maine later in the day. After the show, he came back to get it. LOL. tut.

last year i met john the day before his 20th bday and he was like lets see some grinding out there. except alot of you look underage so i cant because im turning 20 tomorrow and thats really illegal. it was so funny. i cant believe john ohhs going to be the big 21! i hope he wont start getting hammered at shows and then be totally wasted to even be able to talk to fans. i could actually see him doing that because he is already pretty open about drinking.

and i think that's so adorable that pat is only a year and some months older than me. i think thats another reason i like them so much. they are pretty close to my age so it's like we all are into the same things kind of...if that makes sense.

how it all started.

i brought him a giant cupcake to a show one time and i got the bakery people to write pat cupcake lover on it. he just laughed when i gave it to him

thanks for the url! and awwh, that's thoughtful. I guess he gets too many cupcakes now. ;)