The Maine

whatsername104

Oh yeah.... John is like that every time I've seen them.

He's normally not that blunt about it though. I was actually kinda disappointed with him. I don't think that kind of talk is necessary, but lots of bands do I guess. Garrett has been really bad every time I've seen them too. John and Garrett feed off of each other.

They were great! Like honestly, they were incredible.

Most of the time I was staring at Kenny because I'm in love with his smile, but the others were going crazy. John was seriously everywhere. For some reason he really moves around at Georgia shows. He and Garrett were talking dirty like always. It was hilarious. John told everyone that if we jumped on one song he would let us all get in the communal shower in the basement of the venue and shower together, clothing optional if you're 18. hahaha. John's a little pervert.

But their set was incredible. They sounded so good. Every time I see them they sound better and better.

ah i cant wait i only have four more days!!!!! did they play any new songs...like songs they havent played on tour before??

Oh yeah.... John is like that every time I've seen them.

He's normally not that blunt about it though. I was actually kinda disappointed with him. I don't think that kind of talk is necessary, but lots of bands do I guess. Garrett has been really bad every time I've seen them too. John and Garrett feed off of each other.

yeah i know what you mean! he hadn't really been that straight foward before until the secret valentine tour. i think touring with atl made them see all the little girls love it when you are loud and obnoxious. sometimes their funny, but sometimes its like where the hell is the john i remember?? haha

Hahaha, yeah I guess.

It was funny cuz every time they said something inappropriate Kenny would just shake his head and kinda laugh. I think thats why I love Kenny so much. Kenny is the freaking man.

haha yeah! john and garrett are always talking and competing to get the last word in. i always see kenny and jared doing what you said. shaking their head and kinda just laughing. when kenny gets asked or hears anything "Sexual" he always seems to get like nervous or shy. i think it so adorable <3 i'm determined to get on his side again this time.

^ Yeah.... Kenny's the cutest thing on the planet. I was on his side on Friday night and he was just all smily and cute. He pointed at me the one time I got pushed forward. I was excited, and then I got pushed way back. hahaha.

And they played Into Your Arms.... which I'd never seen live before. John played the acoustic and it was fantastic! I was about to die. Honestly it was incredible.

holyyyyyyyyyyy crap! so last night was ah-freaking-mazing. idk where to begin, i will try to keep it short.

i got barricade on the right and i watched a rocket to the moon, htl, and 3oh!3. by the time ff5 came out i was so hot and they were getting on my nerves (i cant stand them fyi) and i tried to fight through it so i could see my boys up close, but i seriously thought i was going to pass out so i left :/ idk why but i started tearing up (i'm lame) i was like aww i wanted to see the maine at barricade and i felt bad for my friend, but she was like its okay, i dont care and we've seen them so many times who cares!! so whatever i went outside for the rest of FF5's set and then went back for the maine. i ended up getting third row for them, so i guess it wasnt that bad.

now for when i was talking to them afterwards...

i know this isnt the ARTTM thread, but im completly in love with justin! i met him before in 07 when brighten played a show but he was so shy then and i didnt really talk to him. i talked to him forever it felt like. he is sooo sweet and adorable <3

back to the maine, john had a million people waiting for him like always so i once again didnt get a picture :/ but its all good. i couldnt find jared so i was sad, he is one of my favs <3

garrett talked alot more than he usually does, like people were asking to use my sharpie and like he kept giving it back to me and saying thanks, thank you, thanks again...idk it was adorable. i didnt really say much to him though because so many people were waiting, but it was so good to finally see him come out of his shell. AND he made a funny face in my picture, idk why i was so excited about that. i think its because i always see him as being serious.

PATTY!! omg i talked to him for the longest i ever have, it was so great. first i was like hey pat, i have a question and he was like okay what is it? and i was like you know the buzznet video of you and eric in ARTTM's van and you all were talking about the dog tags you got? and he said yes! i go do you have it with you? i was like i wanted to see it. and he was like no :( actually i dont even know where that is, haha. i said idk why i thought that video was funny, it was just so random. then i was like i'm so sad you all aren't in your van for this tour and he said i know i am too. i was like but how do you like the bus? and he said its great and alot more comfortable. i was like aw well thats good, but your van was like a trademark. he said i agree, we want to bring it back for warped. i was like once bands travel in a bus they dont go back. (he kind of turned his head to the side and like smiled) and i go dont lie to me! (joking of course) he was like haha i'm sorry, i really loved it too because it was fun reading everything people worte. i was like yeah and then made like sad face..haha. i talked to him a little more about random stuff and got a picture! and then when i started to walk away he was like thank you guys so much...etc. he's so sweet, absolutley love him even more now :)

then i searched for kenny because i was dying to ask him about what happened when he went in that random car at the gas station. so i found him and asked him and he said it was just kinda wierd, he said she didnt say much because she had like a big bite of arbys in her mouth and he was like i told her i was just going to sit here and put on my seatbelt and then he started laughing and i laughed and took a picture, haha. great story right?

okay sorry that was so long, pictures soon!

Yeah, I'd have to agree. Luckily I didnt have to worry about FF5 because they were headlining since it was a hometown show and I just left.... haha.

agh effing lucky. they were seriously pissing me off so bad, and i thought 3oh!3 was freaking loud, their was 10x worse my ears were like busted after three songs, haa

Cute pics, Taylor!

thanks!! :)

^ Hahaha! Thats hilarious.

John was felt up by the girls in the crowd. He was standing on this ledge thing and the girls right in front of him were grabbing all up and down his legs. When he came back to the normal stage Garrett was like... "Hey John, do you still have your penis?" it was the best thing ever.

he deffinitely does. hahaha

after the concert my sisters friend went up to him and goes john may i slob on your knob

and hes like whaaat?

and then she was like may i slob on your knob....like corn on the cob?

and he was like uhh hahaha im just gonna turn around now.

she asked him to sign her shirt and he put Three 6 mafia! love John oh

hahahahaha sooo epic.