The Maine

whatsername104

^ ahh sounds awesome! apparently the place they are playing at for my town is a skating rink? should be interesting...maybe pat and kennedy will do some more rollerblading in their underwear and post it on buzznet :)

for another good laugh i think you should watch this (its my vid, but its so cute)

some things i will point out:

"you have herpes and now i have herpes"

"shh no john i did it because i love you"

"you gave me herpes because you love me?"

"it was a gift"

"thats what she said"

^ big LAWLS! i love thats what she said jokes :)

"what are you guys doing for the holidays?"

"YOU!"

"hey do you guys like eggnog? i don't know eggs, noggs. i don't know what the fuck a nogg is."

link:

^ i know! ive seen them three times and the first two i was on garrett and jareds side im like wtf why am i not near kennedy so for that show i was like oh yeah hey boyyyy <3 he was smiling the entire time and like he looked at me a few times during the show and gave the biggest smiles! he is the sweetest thing :)

^Awww. Thats sooo cute. Yeah, I always stand on the left side because the really attractive kids are on that side. Kenny Brock, Josh Farro, etc. hahaha.

I just watched the Q&A Video you posted and the part where John is like... "What else can you legally do when your 18?" and the crowd is like... "YOOOOU!!!" and hes like... "Whoa, that is inappropriate." That made me laugh extremely hard.

^ haha yeah

when i gave them their bag i put those like fruit cups in there for him :)

i need to make them something else or bring them something else in feb.

i'm thinking about a gift card to somewhere and this book of would you rathers...its called zobmondo. i think it would be something interesting and fun for them to do on long drives. examples click the link

http://www.zobmondo.com/8_0.php what do you think? and some suggestions on a gift card. or other ideas??

^Dude! that book would be awesome. hahaha. I want it! haha

And when it comes to gift cards I guess like iTunes is always good. Or like places to eat because I know food is a really big expense for bands.

okay, you think they'd like it? i'm thinkning about messaging kenny on myspace because hes the only one that ever responds...well pat sometimes but yeah. and seeing if they've ever heard of it or by freak chance they might already have it. and yeah i was thinking of somewhere to eat.

panera bread!

yeah i was thinking about there...i want it to be something that they pretty much have everywhere you know? i think they like quizznos alot to....hmm idk! i love the panera video on buzznet where they were like "we popped your pacherry" (panera cherry) lol :)

^haha okay, i might even get them to do a lil shout out to you, because they always do that to people!

i'll be like my friend faith from augusta, ga is going to have large box of goodies for you tomorrow night and i we'll be like can you give her a shout out right now?

and then they will say something and i will be amazing :)

i might just get jared, kennedy, john, and maybe pat. but him and garrett are so hard to talk to but the other three guys would love it!

haha yeah if you want you can ask them about me be like, do you remember some girl last night telling you about a box you're going to get from faith? be like that was me! haha idk w/e you want to say :)