The Maine

whatsername104

Haha! Okay. I'll get it on film too if I can.

This is gonna be great.

I'm so excited.

haha alright :)

i'm excited too and its going to be so funny!

pats talkative....why do you say he's hard to talk to?

he's so awkward,haha. dont get me wrong i love him and he is super sweet and funny but he always has a bunch of people around him (so does john) but when i talk to him he answers but dosen't try to carry on a conversation...its not a bad thing but its just hard. like idk what to say to him either so i understand it'd be hard for him to talk back...idk how to explain it, but like with all the other guys i feel more comfortable talking to them. i think it just varies from show to show...

haha alright :)

i'm excited too and its going to be so funny!

he's so awkward,haha. dont get me wrong i love him and he is super sweet and funny but he always has a bunch of people around him (so does john) but when i talk to him he answers but dosen't try to carry on a conversation...its not a bad thing but its just hard. like idk what to say to him either so i understand it'd be hard for him to talk back...idk how to explain it, but like with all the other guys i feel more comfortable talking to them. i think it just varies from show to show...

Honestly! Its gonna be hilarious.

And I havent met them yet, but I believe you when you say Pat is awkward. haha.

Yay! I'm so excited.

I need to know what kind of goodies I should bring them in my big box of goodies. haha.

I'm thinking Crunch Berries for Kenny, Vitamin Water for Garrett, Sour Patch Kids for Jared, some fruit sort of thing for Pat... but I have no idea what to bring for John. I was thinking of making a shirt for him with a big peace sign on it, but I dont know what size he wears. haha.

Yay! I'm so excited.

I need to know what kind of goodies I should bring them in my big box of goodies. haha.

I'm thinking Crunch Berries for Kenny, Vitamin Water for Garrett, Sour Patch Kids for Jared, some fruit sort of thing for Pat... but I have no idea what to bring for John. I was thinking of making a shirt for him with a big peace sign on it, but I dont know what size he wears. haha.

i'm glad!!

and yeah thats all the same stuff i bought them last time except for the crunch berries, i forgot about those :/

the shirt would be a cute idea, hes really small and he kinda weards form fitting shirts. if you really wanted to do it i guess in a guys size he would be small? idk!!

and someone should totally ask him to sing that at a show, if i can i might tell him at my show haha.