The Maine

whatsername104

first off i'm going to say each to their own, but i'm don't really agree with some of the things you guys said...

don't think i'll become obsessed since im not 14 lol.

i'm 17 years old and I love them. Sure their music does attract alot of younger fans and it can become annoying when your at a show and there are thousands of them screaming in my ear john ohhhhhh marry me, blah blah blah but i mean i get over it. i'm there for them, not to scream during their whole performance asking them to fuck me..

i like the maine and all but i dont think theyre THAT amazing...or obsession worthy tbh.

i love their music, but its not the best i've ever heard. they know that and i dont think any band sets out with their goal to be the best band that ever existed..they are just trying to make music they enjoy and hope that people like it too. music is the thing they love, so as long as their having fun thats all that matters. so back to what i was saying earlier, they arent the best music ive ever listened to but they are def one of my favorite bands right now. their personalities and everything are so good too that that's what attracts me more to their band. they care for their fans more than any other band i've ever gotten to meet.

same

i kind of hate csws.

their eps are so much better.

i don't think CSWS is as bad as everyone is saying. some songs sound the same but over all for their first actual album i think its great! i find the lyrics to be catchy and sometimes even relatable. i agree the demos are 1000 times better, but they chose what they thought would be the best songs to remaster and put on the album.

Squire's a boring producer, and I'm afraid that ATL's album won't be as good...

the cab "whisper war"

ciwwaf "same old blood"

blg

panic!

i love all these records including csws, i think he is a pretty good producer.

• Like 1

first off i'm going to say each to their own, but i'm don't really agree with some of the things you guys said...

i'm 17 years old and I love them. Sure their music does attract alot of younger fans and it can become annoying when your at a show and there are thousands of them screaming in my ear john ohhhhhh marry me, blah blah blah but i mean i get over it. i'm there for them, not to scream during their whole performance asking them to fuck me..

i love their music, but its not the best i've ever heard. they know that and i dont think any band sets out with their goal to be the best band that ever existed..they are just trying to make music they enjoy and hope that people like it too. music is the thing they love, so as long as their having fun thats all that matters. so back to what i was saying earlier, they arent the best music ive ever listened to but they are def one of my favorite bands right now. their personalities and everything are so good too that that's what attracts me more to their band. they care for their fans more than any other band i've ever gotten to meet.

i don't think CSWS is as bad as everyone is saying. some songs sound the same but over all for their first actual album i think its great! i find the lyrics to be catchy and sometimes even relatable. i agree the demos are 1000 times better, but they chose what they thought would be the best songs to remaster and put on the album.

the cab "whisper war"

ciwwaf "same old blood"

blg

panic!

i love all these records including csws, i think he is a pretty good producer.

The Cab- I hate them....

CIWWAF- Lost interest...

Boys Like Girls- Hate/lost interest

Panic- Hate/lost interest

...and all because of Squire....('cept The Cab, I hated their music from the start)

The Cab- I hate them....

CIWWAF- Lost interest...

...and all because of Squire....('cept The Cab, I hated their music from the start)

Squire produced their debuts, not their followups. So if you liked them from "the start" then he produced those albums.

Squire's best work is by far and away "Between the Heart and the Synapse".

^i agree with everything you said! :D

rep for you!

thanks, haha. i rep'ed you back :)

The Cab- I hate them....

CIWWAF- Lost interest...

just because you lost intrest or hate them...it cant all be his fault. if you liked it at some point or another he obvs was doing his job

well I think ciwwaf and panics CDs were good.

Blg and the cab just suck in general

so i'm not the only one who finds those cds good, yay! :) and if you dont like blg or the cab that's a personal opinion squire cant change that. (that last part sounds kind of rude but i wasnt trying to come off mean at all!)

thanks, haha. i rep'ed you back :)

just because you lost intrest or hate them...it cant all be his fault. if you liked it at some point or another he obvs was doing his job

so i'm not the only one who finds those cds good, yay! :) and if you dont like blg or the cab that's a personal opinion squire cant change that. (that last part sounds kind of rude but i wasnt trying to come off mean at all!)

I wasnt saying I hated them because of matt squire.

I was just saying I hated them. Hahaha

I didnt know he produced the cabs cd.

^I meant, I liked the album for a short period of time, then I got tired of it after... I thought Rotation had a few good songs, not the best album, but now I hate their music now...

he didnt produce rotation..i hate that album too. nothing interesting at all. same old bloodrush is way better (squire produced that one)

The Cab- I hate them....

CIWWAF- Lost interest...

I didn't say I hated his work, his work is good, just gets boring after while...

i wasnt saying it as you hated is work i was saying it as you hated the band/album after a while. it can't really be squire's fault if you started to hate it can it? yes and no, but if you did like it for a while then their was something about his producing you liked....thats all i'm trying to get across. SQUIRE ISNT BAD