Drawings, paintings, photoshoped images etc. Thread!

FeRo

eh...i already posted this drawing on the photoshop thread, but i'll go ahead and post it here since it's actually where it's supposed to be. Uhm...It took like....2 and a half weeks to draw. An hour everyday. lol that's a lot :neutral: i think there were a few breaks here and there. but i drew it in art class and uhm....It's got a glare on it because it was taken with a camera because I can't take it home and I took that picture at an art show it was entered in. Yah, it's named Valley Girl. Stupid art teacher. I would've much rather named it emergency seeing as how it was from the emergency photoshoot. Oh well. She looks kinda fat in it...=[ and the face is certainly not how I expected it to be. She helped me draw it. I think i should've just tried drawing it myself. But uhm yah. Looks nothing like hayley, but whatever =] lol

100_7960.jpg

lol actually...if you've got a pretty decent hand cordination you can do it too. simply take a picture that you like...grid it off. for the hayley picture, i think i went by half an inch? and then i numbed it down the bottom, and lettered it at the top, and then i got a piece of drawing paper, gridded that off by one inch, to make it bigger than the actual picture, and then whatever was in a1, i drew in a1 in the bigger grid and so on. it's really simple and anyone, mostly, can do it. :)

this is really lame but one day last week or something like that i was really bored.

no one was home so i decided to draw on this big board i was suppose to use for

my science project (but i used something else). so i thought "i dont have enough

paramore in my room" so i created this>>>

parawrite.jpg

trust me it's a whole lot bigger! it's like... idk how big exactly but big enough to

not fit the whole thing on my camera when i took a pic of it so that's what the edges

are cut off... my parents that i was nuts and my friends were amazed i was that bored.

hahaha...