Drawings, paintings, photoshoped images etc. Thread!

FeRo

That's what I'm figuring.. but I'm giving it a shot, anyway. I would laminate it.. but when you laminate a carbon or charcoal drawing and shake it afterward, a ton of black dust from the carbon/charcoal comes off in-between the lamination and drawing and you can't get it out. Definitely don't want that.

before you laminate it, spray a coat of sealant on it. or hairspray, it works just as well ;D

I've just found like a pile of drawings I've done, usually when I'm bored or something, that I haven't put up here so here's a few...they're all different styles but all pretty rough haha.

And this one is so crap but I just find it hilarious cos they're bodies are all out of proportion rofl...zac and jeremy.

zacjeremy.jpg

that is SO cute...hehe.

Took me ages this =)

I love drawing onto black, so I thought I'd give it a go drawing Hayley.

And I quite like how it turned out =)

What do you think?

(She does have a fourth finger, you just can't see it =D)

Untitled-2acopycopy.jpg

Let me be the first to say...

:uhh: thats the coolest fan art i've ever seen!

Took me ages this =)

I love drawing onto black, so I thought I'd give it a go drawing Hayley.

And I quite like how it turned out =)

What do you think?

(She does have a fourth finger, you just can't see it =D)

Untitled-2acopycopy.jpg

amazing....love the color of her hair

• 2 weeks later...
This isn't 100% complete yet, but I wanted to go ahead and post it already. This is my new band drawing of Paramore.

LQwatermark.jpg

(click to go to my deviantART and see it bigger)

Please note this is only a photograph of the drawing and it looks 1000x better in person.

holy shniky thast is friggan amazazing. its looks jus like them

This isn't 100% complete yet, but I wanted to go ahead and post it already. This is my new band drawing of Paramore.

LQwatermark.jpg

(click to go to my deviantART and see it bigger)

Please note this is only a photograph of the drawing and it looks 1000x better in person.

I get the same questions asked about my drawings a lot, so I'm gonna go ahead and answer a bunch for this one right now:

How big is it? 1 1/2 x 2 feet.. or 18x24 inches.

How long did it take? 3 days.

What did you use to draw it/shade it? Wolff's carbon pencils to draw & tortillons and occasionally my fingertips to shade.

Why the crap did you draw this? Wanted to have something to give the band at Warped in my city on July 13th.

Have you drawn for bands before? Yes, Flyleaf and Evanescence.

Do you do requests/commissions? No, sorry.

Do you plan on going to art school or plan on doing this as a profession? No, not really.

Did you trace it? No, I don't do tracing. I think it's pretty lame.

Did you photoshop it? Yes, I added a border, added a watermark and resized it in Photoshop.

Why did you photograph it instead of scanning it? See "How big is it?"

How long have you been drawing? I've drawn for fun since very little.. but I did my first serious portrait of a person when I was 13.

Did you ever take art classes or drawing lessons? No.

Okey dokey.. I think that's normally all the stuff I get asked. If you have a question I didn't answer.. feel free to ask! And like I said in one of the answers.. I am giving this to the band July 13th.. think they'll like it? I don't know how they react to fan art.. so hopefully they won't think it's creepy. Haha.

GOOOOOOOD ! That is AWSOOOME ! .. You are really gooood ! :D

ok, so i just got back from this youth gathering thing, and they had this one booth where you could like make a doll thing, it was weird. my sister wanted to do it so we did and i made mine hayley.

orlando167.jpg

her pants are kinda screwed up cos i was gonna make her wearing the black skirt like is misery business, then i realized i couldn't make it a skirt and did red pants instead.

• 2 weeks later...

woop!

feel like a preview?

well aren't you the lucky ones!

here's a little sneak preview of a new drawing of mine =)

(oh! it wasn't intentional, but doesn't the shading on her cheek look like an evil mustache? =D)

it's incredibly sketchy.

so =)

anyone notice any bad points I could alter?

preview.jpg

ok, so i just got back from this youth gathering thing, and they had this one booth where you could like make a doll thing, it was weird. my sister wanted to do it so we did and i made mine hayley.

orlando167.jpg

her pants are kinda screwed up cos i was gonna make her wearing the black skirt like is misery business, then i realized i couldn't make it a skirt and did red pants instead.

hahah aw thats cute:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...