Pics from Norfolk, Towson, and Washington DC

Ashhh

For this trip I mostly focused on enjoying the shows rather than just taking videos and pictures... I tend to do that way too much... as you've probably noticed since I come home from a show and post like a 100 pictures for you guys. I looooove taking pictures but I decided not to this time since it was quite a trip and I just wanted to have the most fun possible. And trust me, I did.

So anyway, I took a few pictures at each show but my friend Tori took a bunch with her camera... and especially during the DC show. So I've uploaded everything in the gallery.

Norfolk, VA (4.26.07)

Towson, MD (4.27.07)

Washington DC (4.28.07)

Also... if anyone has video of Hayley talking about/to me before Born For This in Washington DC, I'd really like to see it haha... I'd appreciate it so much if you could upload that. Or video of her giving the site a shoutout before Born For This at the Towson show... I'd appreciate if you could upload that too. Or if you know anyone who might have video of it haha we'd be pretty happy.

and these are my favorites (I have a lot of favorites lol)

001.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

022.jpg

025.jpg

027.jpg