Forever The Sickest Kids?

miss_emergency

I wasn't meaning like distrubution or whatever, I was more saying that just being on the FBR label, to me, generates an effect where fans of bands on the label will listen to other bands on the label purely because they are on FBR. I can't exactly prove that though, it's just my rationale haha.

You think they could headline bigger or similar capacities than on the Cobra tour? I can't even remember what venues Cobra's playing, but it's 300 in Glasgow, so I assume it can't be drastically more elsewhere.

Well it depends, in Newcastle their is Academy 1 and Academy 2 and the second one is a smaller venue upstairs in the main place and it is like that in a lot of the Academy's so they will probably stick to the smaller of the two......I guess it all depends on the Kerrang! effect and the way the teenage girls take to the band in the UK :rotfl:

How big are they? Like 1,000-odd and 300-odd? Sounds like the ABC up here if that's the case.

Maybe some cool kid should namedrop them in an interview and see how long it takes the masses to flock.

See if I ever become that famous (and this is sad but) I'd just namedrop a band for the hell of it then find out by how much illegal downloads of that artist increased since the name drop :P

Yes, I am that sad.

The one in Newcastle used to be a bingo hall so that should give you an idea of the size.

Think we've intruded on this thread enough? :D

Haha funny you should say that but I was planning on doing something similar by picking a band and seeing if I could promote it online enough to get them back in the limelight :rotfl:

I think that's what the one in Glasgow used to be haha. It might have been the building next to it I'm confusing it for though haha.

We can intrude on this thread all we damn please, we are members of the British Empire! Not that I'm suggesting we Brits form a clique or anything :roll: haha

Ohhh, what band were you thinking of?

I've been trying to mention glassJAw on here as much as I could in the hope that some of them might give them a listen. Although, I can't imagine your typical Paramore fan liking them too much really. The typical ones around here don't.

They've got a new album out soon have they not? You could start whoring them in the leadup to it and see how many go download/buy it haha.

At The Drive-In. I think we could get people on here to listen to them (other than One Armed Scissor).

If I get anywhere with glassJAw, I'm moving onto ATD-I haha.

Aye Taproot have a new one coming out and they are the type of band that could pass as Alternative/angsty and they would go down well.....it's either them or Finch!!!

I don't think Glassjaw need help they are big enough and and and will sell out gigs anywhere ;-)

Finch FTW! I honestly can't wait for their new EP.

I'm not doing this to help the band per se, I'm doing it to educate people on one of the 21st centuries greatest bands and to make their lives better by listening to musical bliss. :P

Sure:-

Bonus Tracks

13 - Forever The Sickest Kids - The Party Song (Bonus Track)

14 - Forever The Sickest Kids - Give & Take (Remix) (Best Buy Bonus Track)

15 - Forever The Sickest Kids - Hurricane Haley (Best Buy Bonus Track)

16 - Forever The Sickest Kids - Indiana (iTunes Bonus Track)

17 - Forever The Sickest Kids - Becky Starz (Remix) (iTunes Bonus Track)

Extra:-

01 - Forever The Sickest Kids - All For Angela (Demo)

02 - Forever The Sickest Kids - Believe Me, I'm Lying (Early Demo)

03 - Forever The Sickest Kids - Believe Me, I'm Lying (Demo)

04 - Forever The Sickest Kids - Breakdown (Demo)

05 - Forever The Sickest Kids - Bundle Up (Demo)

06 - Forever The Sickest Kids - Coffee Break (Demo)

07 - Forever The Sickest Kids - Give & Take (Demo)

08 - Forever The Sickest Kids - Hey Brittany (Demo)

09 - Forever The Sickest Kids - I Don't Know About You, But I Came To Dance (Demo)

10 - Forever The Sickest Kids - She's A Lady (Demo)

11 - Forever The Sickest Kids - The Party Song (Demo)

12 - Forever The Sickest Kids - The Way (Demo)

13 - Forever The Sickest Kids - Men In Black (Will Smith Cover)

Also I have the audio from the live video that was on the CD

I don't have the bolded. I'd have a big smile on my face if you find the time to upload them, haha.

My guess is... Cobra + FTSK is a seller. They pretty much have the same fanbase. (Well, not entirely... but you know what I mean.)

omg! my friend just called me saying that her boyfriend who works at speedzone saw forever the sickest kids there yesterday!

and he got their autographs and stuff.

aughh im sooo jealous right now!

first i was mad that i couldnt go to warped...and now this.

man my luck is just so bad right now. =(

and hes not even into them. he's like gangsta rap person

and he got to meet them! >=(

so yesterday was prety mcuh amazing! they played only 5 (i think) songs i guess cuz it was in the middle of the mall and acoustic. then I MET THEM but wasnt allowed to take pics with them... there was a camera crew there. and before the show me and my friends were in hot topic and they come walking in so we were in hottopic with them. said hi and stuff haha.

well here..... i made the pics smaller so they werent huge on the page. if you wanna see a bigger form of the pic just let me know...

1448osl.jpg1zydnok.jpg153vb77.jpg

9usqqd.jpgx3ebev.jpg2mg1e7m.jpg

2lvom0o.jpg2a8p7au.jpg

2jfm5o0.jpgfurw5x.jpg

2lln59c.jpg2nt2cn.jpg

lst one is what they signed (obvi) but we randomly found that paper haha.