Forever The Sickest Kids?

miss_emergency

haha well when i met him we talked about flamingoes (because i gave him one i made of beads) & then he goes "thank you! look it matches my underwear!" & he pulled up his underwear a little bit to show us they had a bunch of flamingoes on them. it was kind of awesome though because my shoes matched too because they had flamingoes on them too; & i will admit it was funny

:l

i almost met caleb (again) & kyle but the guy they were walking with told us to go away & go to their signing at 6...which my friend laura said caleb & kyle only showed up at for about 10 minutes

haha well when i met him we talked about flamingoes (because i gave him one i made of beads) & then he goes "thank you! look it matches my underwear!" & he pulled up his underwear a little bit to show us they had a bunch of flamingoes on them. it was kind of awesome though because my shoes matched too because they had flamingoes on them too; & i will admit it was funny

:l

i almost met caleb (again) & kyle but the guy they were walking with told us to go away & go to their signing at 6...which my friend laura said caleb & kyle only showed up at for about 10 minutes

haha aww now thats a cute story, but this girl i know has meet them so many times and well i dont want to tell her whole personal stuff but basically johnathon stripped down to his undies and she saw a little something extra, haha.

^ haha i know but i still think its creepy that he would do that infront of her (she was by herself ftw)

and then another time she was like walking around with him and some of the other guys before the show showing them around because he asked her to and then they went to sit down to take a picture and he was all like you can come closer if you want and then he like but his hand on her i was just like eeh..allrighty