Forever The Sickest Kids?

miss_emergency

Haha I need to try and think of gifts I could bring each of the guys (since my friend is working her butt off on the scrapbook, I thought I should bring some things too). I already have a hat for Johnathan, but I don't know what to get the rest of them.

:[

any ideas?

:P

Haha I need to try and think of gifts I could bring each of the guys (since my friend is working her butt off on the scrapbook, I thought I should bring some things too). I already have a hat for Johnathan, but I don't know what to get the rest of them.

any ideas?

You could buy the rest of them just random things from like Walmart, Target or the Dollar Store. They love everything that they're fans buy them. :]

And I also really hope they do the Men In Black cover. That'd be way rad if they played Catastrophe too.

any ideas?

austin-capri suns (i dont kno if theyll let you bring them in but whatever)

caleb-gummy bears

all of them-obama stickers hahaha just kidding

jonathan called me sarah palin cause i was wearing an obama shirt.

i literly thought i was going to cry.

then a little bit after i figure he realised he hurt my feelings so he was like thank you for coming and blahh blahh blahh. he let me cut in front of a bunch of girls to get in a picture with him.

it made me soo fuckin mad that he said that

jonathan called me sarah palin cause i was wearing an obama shirt.

i literly thought i was going to cry.

then a little bit after i figure he realised he hurt my feelings so he was like thank you for coming and blahh blahh blahh. he let me cut in front of a bunch of girls to get in a picture with him.

it made me soo fuckin mad that he said that

Awww, Casey:hug:

He was only saying it as a joke, me'thinks:)