Forever The Sickest Kids?

miss_emergency

Okay, what is all this talk about Jonathan being a creep?

Someone please explain?

Some people have said he's a creeper, like he flirts with younger fans or something like that.

I dont think its true. I've talked to him a few times and he's extremely nice. Some people might interpret his niceness as creepy.

Some people have said he's a creeper, like he flirts with younger fans or something like that.

I dont think its true. I've talked to him a few times and he's extremely nice. Some people might interpret his niceness as creepy.

wtf? That's stupid. Me and Jonathan were flirting (hehe) and I didn't think it was creepy... It was flattering. idk why people would find it creepy. Isn't that what they want? haha.

Yeah, hes not that nice. He seemed annoyed by the fact I asked him to sign my CD.

Kyle is really sweet though.

aww ew. lol. when i met him he didnt say anything it was awkward lol

aww yes! i love kyle! austins so cool too! and kent! i was him walking around at warped and i wa slike is that...? nahhh its not lol but then i realized it really was him lol.

aww ew. lol. when i met him he didnt say anything it was awkward lol

aww yes! i love kyle! austins so cool too! and kent! i was him walking around at warped and i wa slike is that...? nahhh its not lol but then i realized it really was him lol.

He could a least say hi!?

Kyle's so funny. xD

Ahhh I wanted to meet Autin so badly! He seems so chill! The rest of the band does too. Marc seems kinda quiet though.

Yeah, hes not that nice. He seemed annoyed by the fact I asked him to sign my CD.

Caleb is nice when he wants to be. With the exception of Marc, Kyle and Kent, the rest of them have crazy mood swings.

When I first met Jonathan, he was soo nice and like, flirty. then after their set I went up to him and was like "Your set was amazing.... I have been waiting so long to see you guys, I was litterally in tears cause I was so happy" and he just gave me this look and turned around. I was like "Oh okay."

And Ausitn... omg don't even get me started. We talk sometimes on Facebook and I was joking around and said nobody liked im cause he smelled bad. And he was like "You're my favourite cause you don't know how to say nice things" and he went offline. I was like "I hope you know that I'm just kidding..." I felt bad but at the same time, he shouldn't be so insensitive. Like, LEARN TO TAKE A JOKE BUDDY.

/rant

As Caleb was really nice both times I've met him. At Sassyback in October he let my friend and I chill with him by the bus. His mom called him while we were talking to him, but when he was done with that I gave him a flamingo magnet thing and he gave me a hug And was all "I got nothin but love for ya girrrrl".

As Caleb was really nice both times I've met him. At Sassyback in October he let my friend and I chill with him by the bus. His mom called him while we were talking to him, but when he was done with that I gave him a flamingo magnet thing and he gave me a hug And was all "I got nothin but love for ya girrrrl".

JEALOUS!

Back at AP last year Kyle literally ran into me and was like... "OH MY GOSH! I'M SOOOOOO SORRY!" It was pretty hilarious. Then like... 20 minutes later Jon ran into me and did the same thing Kyle did. I was like.. "I just need to stop standing here because I keep getting run into."

aww hahah i love them. when i met them they were very nice to me i hvnt had a bad experience with them. and when i asked austin for a picture at warped tour he was very nice about it. and when i met the whole band they all seems nice. just liek kent and marc were very quiet and caleb