Forever The Sickest Kids?

miss_emergency

^ Faith, your sig is BEAUTIFUL! haha

As Caleb was really nice both times I've met him. At Sassyback in October he let my friend and I chill with him by the bus. His mom called him while we were talking to him, but when he was done with that I gave him a flamingo magnet thing and he gave me a hug And was all "I got nothin but love for ya girrrrl".

Awww thats so cute! Haha I'm jealous.

I dunno, maybe I just caught him at a bad time. I think he kind of wanted to go unnoticed and I was the only one who knew who he was, then everyone kinda came over.

^ Yeah! Every time I've talked to them they've been super sweet. When I talked to Austin at Warped he was on his way to a signing but he was still willing to get a picture with me. I've yet to meet Caleb, Kent and Marc though. I hope to meet them at the Bamboozle Roadshow.
yah same here with austin! yah theyre all nice. i love those guys lol.

Does anybody notice that they use their fans to like, buy them stuff? Like, they'll post bullitens with stuff they need with their sizes and all that.

idk. I love them to death, it's just tey should stop mooching off their fans. It's like they know their fans (mostly girls) will go to great lengths to get them this stuff.

Does anybody notice that they use their fans to like, buy them stuff? Like, they'll post bullitens with stuff they need with their sizes and all that.

idk. I love them to death, it's just tey should stop mooching off their fans. It's like they know their fans (mostly girls) will go to great lengths to get them this stuff.

I actually never realized that.

But when you think about it a lot of bands do. Especially with the music business the way it is now. Bands dont see half the money that they actually make. And when it comes to their actual money during tour its usually whatever they make from merch, and that money usually goes to fueling the van/bus and then food.

I actually never realized that.

But when you think about it a lot of bands do. Especially with the music business the way it is now. Bands dont see half the money that they actually make. And when it comes to their actual money during tour its usually whatever they make from merch, and that money usually goes to fueling the van/bus and then food.

But, it's mostly stuff they don't need.

Like, I understand if it's like, food and candy and all that stuff.

But like, clothes and stuff? idk.

Yeah, I mean, I could understand asking for socks... I remember they asked for socks... but tshirts and stuff I dont understand.

Socks is alright. But like SHOES? I'm not gonna buy someone I barely know a pair of shoes just so they'll say that they "love me" all day.