Forever The Sickest Kids?

miss_emergency

• 2 weeks later...

^My friend has some pictures I do believe. I'll ask her for them & post them here.

:]

& at my show they played [not in this order];

Whoa Oh!

Men in Black

Catastrophe

Becky Starz

Hey Brittany!

She's A Lady

My Worst Nightmare

Believe Me I'm Lying

& maybe a couple more. The show was a couple weeks ago so I'm not 100% sure. haha

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!

I WENT ON THEIR BUS ON THURSDAY NIGHT!!!

Okay so Caleb wants to win the McDick's monopoly game right? And so for every 5 pieces he gets from a fan, he grants them one wish. So I went up to him earlier in the day and was like "I have a gift for you!" and he was like "Nuh-uh!" and I was like "Yuh-huh!" and I took out my wallet and he was like "You got me a pink sparkly wallet?" I was like "No!" and I took out the pieces. Then he gave me like this HUGGEE hug. And he was like "What's your wish?" And I kinda sighed and was like "I've been thinking about this really long and really hard. And I still don't know what I want." and he was telling me about how he's gotten some really crazy ones like this girl wanted him to kiss her mom who was like 55 years old. She have him like 30 pieces but he said that she only got that one.

Then he was walking away and he was like "Okay well, you think about it really long *wink* and really hard *winkwink*" Inside I was like "WTF IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN??!!!??"

Then I caught him right before their set but he was busy getting ready to play so he told me to meet him outside after. So I did. And I got up on my tippie-toes and whispered in his ear;

So, I wanna go on the bus. But make it seem like you're agreeing to something dirty."

Then I looked at him and he kinda smiled and was like "Yeah?" And he was like biting and licking his lips and stuff. It was funny.

Then after the show, he was in the bus. And Austin said that he wasn't coming out cause he didn't feel good. So then I was angry cause he promised me. Then Caleb started hanging out the window and stuff. And these girls were like "Can we come in and party with you guys?" And I was like "Caleb, you promised me..." and he was like "It's no big deal" then he went to go high-five me and I just kinda looked up at him (keep in mind, he was still hanging out the side window lol) and he was like "Look how crazy it is right now!" So I thought that meant that he wasn't gonna let me on.

So like a half an hour passed and still no sign of him. Then, the little curtain thing on the windsheild flipped up and Caleb looked at me with this killy face and he pointed at me. Then he did this "come hither" motion with his finger. So I made my way to the bus door and he opened it and took my hand. I WAS ON THE BUS!! Kyle was in the bathroom so he couldn't take me all the way in. also, there was like insurance polocies and such. So we were on there for a bit and he looked at me and went "Is it everything you'd hoped for?" and I was like "OH my gosh ever more!" and I hugged him really big. Then, as we were walking down the stairs, we kept hugging and stuff. At one point we said I love you to each other and we were like, looking longingly into each others eyes...

So long story short, IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!! :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly:

Ahhh they were so good last night!

During their set I did one of those like heart-with-your-hands things & Kent saw me, waved, pointed, & did the heart thing back.

Oh & I chilled with Caleb before the show. It was pretty awesome. I got to meet Austin & Marc too.

:D

omgs. you meet like everyone! haha and i did the heart thing to martin johnson (lead singer of boys like girls) and he didn it back too! it was the best day of my life lol

ilove caleb!!!