help my band

WayneFarro

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^cool! great!!! you guys found the perfect name!!! and Joy rocks!!! hey if you need any help with song lyrics or song names i can help because i'm also my bands lead and song writter so i understand your writter's block and all... woo!!! You'll Like Us kicks butt... haha.

^^cool! great!!! you guys found the perfect name!!! and Joy rocks!!! hey if you need any help with song lyrics or song names i can help because i'm also my bands lead and song writter so i understand your writter's block and all... woo!!! You'll Like Us kicks butt... haha.

Awhhh...you're the best Jana!

haha.

Okay...I just added you guys.

ACCEPT ME SO I CAN STEAL YOUR COMMENT VIRGINITY!

Okay...I just added you guys.

ACCEPT ME SO I CAN STEAL YOUR COMMENT VIRGINITY!

yeah thanks, i'll probably need some help. i think our name is great!

yes Joy, i just accepted it so you can steal our comment virginity, i think you're officially our biggest fan at the moment, haha!

quick update, we're now on myspace as you can see. we've began work on 2 songs, i wrote some lyrics. the songs are called "whoa-oh-oh" and "we don't need any publicity". we don't meet up til the weekend now, but we will have a full song up on myspace on monday. in the meantime we're gonna put up a sample of "whoa-oh-oh". so yeah thanks to Joy and Em for adding us, if you haven't added us yet, do it! haha! oh yeah, i've asked Jess, who is the best graphic designer on here i think, to design the band's logo but i'm waiting for her to get back to me.

thanks for all your support guys, we appreciate it!

:]

^ Haha okay.

I find it really funny how you didn't even add your own band. =P

It's just me, Tom, and Em. Hahaha.

damn, i forgot.......i'll add myself in a minute, thanks for reminding me!

Janina, you should just be able to go our myspace profile and click on 'add to friends'.........add us please!

damn, i forgot.......i'll add myself in a minute, thanks for reminding me!

Janina, you should just be able to go our myspace profile and click on 'add to friends'.........add us please!

oh yeah, i meant that it asks for your last name/e-mail add

Yeah...it is weird.

Maybe it's because when people add you they have to confirm your last name/email address, so it automatically makes it the same way when YOU try to add people.

well, my myspace's not like that, I mean when people add me they don't have to confirm my last name/email add

i'll check what's wrong with my myspace

• 2 months later...

Think about what type of music you're going to be playing, that'll help.

Films sometimes have quite good lines that are good inspirations for names.

Just bounce different suggestions around with the other members of your band, you'll come up with one that you all like sooner or later :)