Hayley sounds like a boy??

I think after all the singing it would take a toll on your voice box, so you wouldn't expect her speaking voice to be all teenie and squeaky-like.

Only if you're straining, you shouldn't ever lose your voice from singing.

:[ i was on the phone with my friend and i was telling him how i was going to a paramore show and i was listining to "for a pessimist.." and he was like who are you listining to? and i was like PARAMORE and he was like oh it sounds like guy and i was like NO!!!!!

thats so sad

yeah I was babysitting my boyfriends little sister and we were looking at the pictures that I have from the Paramore concert and listening to them and she was like that is the lead singer she sounds like a boy I was like NO! no she doesn't!! ahh this isn't good

• 1 month later...

It's actually considered a compliment by a lot of female vocalists to have their voice likened to that of a boy. Rock singers, anyway.

Girl singers often have very weak, floaty voices. To have your voice compared to a boys is normally considered a sign that you've got a lot of power and fundimental in your voice.

hayleys speaking voice is deep and dfifernt (for a female) and so is her singing voice. but i really like it i have a hard time thinking its a dude singing wen she sings.

my dad first thought hayley was a guy wen i play ther music. then i got one of there posters he asked me if they replaced there singer with a female.

ugh old ppl.. lol.

and i dotn think a guy would be saying "i got him were i want him now" XD

i'm kinda like hayley, i sometimes have a deep voice when i talk and when i sing its like hayley.i'm a coloratura soprano but i have a wide range. i can also be an alto, so i guess that's why i have a deep voice when i speak.

yeah, totally out of topic.

sorry.!

but it never crossed my mind that she sounds like a boy

^ RANDOM: i love that picture. is there some kind of inside joke or real significance to making that thing with their hands? lmao. i want to ask hayley to do it with me in a picture if i meet her.

saddly i took that pic off but it was there acoustic set at warped n we wanted band pics so i screamed out to much rock for one hand [randomly] n they did that :] n i snapped the pic

I never thought she was a guy because I saw her in a music video, then starting liking them, but she doesn't really have a girly voice, but you can so totally tell that she is a girl...

I agree. Hayley doesn't have the typical girly vocals but at the same time, you can tell it's a female behind the voice.

late-ish, but my friend sarah had "emergency" on her myspace profile for forever and she loves paramore but she'd never looked up anything about them. on june thirteenth she imed me and was like "ellen, did paramore get a girl to sing? RIOT! sounds more feminine". i was like "O.o WHAAAT?!" it was funny, but i've always thought hayley sounds like a girl...because she is one, obvi.