Do you have pets

Locomotion

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 2 dogs...a terrier called Tallulah and a dalmation called Zeeba, a black cat called Dooby, a pony called Woodstock (not mine but ya know, its the familys haha), I also had a bunny called Flecks but he died :(

check this out though, Tallulah (my tiniest dog) MADE A BLOG

yes a blog

check it out here

blog.myspace.com/frankie_prettyhatemachin

i've got one doggie, and she's my baby :) . her name is Noelle, because she was my Christmas present when i was eleven. she's a Bichon Frise, which is sort of like a Poodle (small, white, and fluffy).

i'd really love more pets though. i love love love puppies. i swear, when i have my own house, it's gonna be like a friggin' zoo lol.

i also used to have goldfish, but we fed them too much and they got so big (like, really huge...they didn't even look like goldfish anymore) that we gave them to my dad's friend (who has a pond) lol.

• 1 month later...

i have a cat that actually hates everyone and everything since we got a dog

it used to be quite nice

now it just mauls anything that moves, namely me.

my dog's lovely, though, he's like a giant cuddly woofing bear.

unfortunatly, my dad's girlfriend's dog is evil as hell. it's really old and hates everything, i reckon him and my cat are plotting something.

I have 2 cats:D Max and Paddy:D

Max is the black and white one..Paddy's black

I dont have any good photos on the puter yet though

IMG_1639.jpg

IMG_1640.jpg

I used to have 3 horses aswell..I'll post pics cause they're pretty:lol: :mrgreen:

Charlie...my old boy..he's about 30 yrs old..Jokerman was his show name

1avatarfarls.jpg

Spike...an ex racehorse and big soppy pet

IMG_0810.jpg

Magnum...HUGE boy and a complete monster..he near had the 2 of us killed one day...he got a smack for that..but he was quite cuddly anyways

maggscute.jpg

DSC02539.jpg

DSC02541.jpg

My oldest hamster (she was almost 2 years old during this picture, last year) and her babies.

She actually had 4, but she ate the other two right after giving birth. I read that that's a totally natural thing for them, so the mothers can get nourishment and be healthy right away to take care of the others.

Still, that prolly sucks. LOL.

100_1331.jpgHere's me and my mom's bird, it was mine but then I gave it to her, cuz she fell in love with it....

100_7252.jpg

Here's my cat Joey, whose having fun inside the dishwasher, he's a nosey one...

?action=view&current=100_6945.jpg

Here's my princess Phoebe :)

I also had a dog but she passed away July 2005, I miss her dearly, I seriously thought I had her photo on here but I guess not, :(

DSC02539.jpg

DSC02541.jpg

My oldest hamster (she was almost 2 years old during this picture, last year) and her babies.

She actually had 4, but she ate the other two right after giving birth. I read that that's a totally natural thing for them, so the mothers can get nourishment and be healthy right away to take care of the others.

Still, that prolly sucks. LOL.

i got a hamster in like 6th grade and it had 4 babies the day after i got it. then they kept having more babies and we had like 14 at once, but then we got rid of them and just kept 3 of them. none of the babies died, though, i was really surprised. cos we didn't really do anything for them other than feed them and give them water and normal stuff. yeahhh.

here's a pic.

11-02Lotsofhamsters2-1.jpg

that's 2 litters i think. and believe it or not, the mom is the second dark grey one from the right. she was tiny.