Has anyone else..

been writing RIOT! everywhere and anywhere possible?? I have lol, i've been writing it in my second period class everyday on the board..i walk in get the marker and write "RIOT! 6. 12. 07. myspace.com/paramore" and people use to erase it and crap but now i wrote don't erase around it lol, and my teacher and other people don't erase it, its there all day haha! My friends have been like "WTF is "RIOT!"? Stop writing it everywhere!" And im just like i can't!! AAH :hyper: hahaha.

oh and sorry if this is the wrong section...

^ ahaha same.

whenever im bored in class I write paramore on my desk and links like paramore.net or myspace.com/paramore

and you know when its so cold glass gets water on it and you can write stuff? lol well I write paramore on that too. like on bus stops and stuff hehe

^ ahaha same.

whenever im bored in class I write paramore on my desk and links like paramore.net or myspace.com/paramore

and you know when its so cold glass gets water on it and you can write stuff? lol well I write paramore on that too. like on bus stops and stuff hehe

Ah same! On the bus windows in the morning I always write "STEPH <3'S PARAMORE"

the other people on the bus must think my boyfriend has a rlly weired name or something... i should add .net on the end or something haha

Guest JadeIsRad

i've wrote Paramore on all of my school books and i always write it on the desks and textbooks. ooohhh and i write it on my hand everyday so then everyone always asks "Riot? WTF is Riot?!" haha ;]

Ah same! On the bus windows in the morning I always write "STEPH <3'S PARAMORE"

the other people on the bus must think my boyfriend has a rlly weired name or something... i should add .net on the end or something haha

Haha that happened to me today, i wrote paramore on my hand and this girl was like wtf your boyfriend has a dumb name i'm like it's a band. Its really funny.

• 2 weeks later...

^^ That's cool haha!!

So, I sell back some of my books at the end of the semesters at school but before I do, I always make sure to put in paramore.net, myspace.com/paramore, and/or RIOT!!! I wonder if anyone ever goes to those sites from seeing it in the books....