WARPEDTOUR

spitfire

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most venues will let you bring a bottle of water but they make you remove the caps because those can be used as lethal weapons...apparently. because small caps are more dangerous than large bottles...
haha yeah it does seem weird that they do that, but it's actually so people aren't throwing full bottles of water and hitting people. if they throw one without a cap, most of the water will be out of it before it hits anyone, so it won't hurt.

yeah. i was kinda bummed when she said they had to cut short. even though i was all the way in the back and so much tall people in front of me kept me from seeing paramore. oh wellz. there's always next summer. =]

30 minutes? Ugh.. I'm only going to see them so that's gonna be a bit disappointing. Oh well..

Yeah, 30 minutes. But it makes sense when you think of how many bands are playing. Warped tour is amazing if you're that into music. If you're going solely for one band... it might not be so fun? Maybe you should look at the band list for your date and get your hands on some of the music. Maybe you'll find some awesome band you never even though you'd be into. You might get so much more pumped about going in the first place (because you won't be going for a single 30 minute set) and you'll probably have a lot more fun.

And... How can anyone NOT be stoked to have the chance to see Bad Religion???

the crowd was huge. but you could tell a lot of them were new fans. the mosh was ridiculous since i was basically two people away from where josh was, and by the time the second song had started i was about 40 away. :neutral: but they were amazing.

and yeah, they managed to do signings for about an hour or so.

Guest haunted_dreams55
The crowd was HUGE and most of them left after paramore's set. The signing line was crazy! I didn't bother to wait. I heard Bad Religion play American Jesus when I was leaving Cute's set to head home.

My face is still red from yesterday. I didn't wear sunscreen.lol

I didn't stay to see Paramore because I was really tired and burned. But I stayed to hear one song from Coheed because my cousin wanted to and it was really huge then too. I guess I'll have to wait till their on tour again.

Oh and my face is really red and I wore sunscreen.haha

Also Im going to the cleveland show. It will be my first warped tour. So i have a few questions so if anyone could answer them that would be great. 1. What time was their set? I know it will change day by day but I wanted idea. 2. About how money should a person bring( for food , water, other stuff? 3. How was the crowd?( if im really small ( 5ft under 100 pound) Im 18 should i bring a guy friend to be like bodyguard or will i be ok in the crowd. 4. About how many people do get the signings? 5. Do they ( paramore) walk around like will I be be able to meet them besides the meet and greet things? This is all that I can think of for now. Thanks ahead of time! * beth*