WARPEDTOUR

spitfire

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The schedule changes every day, you just need to find the inflatable schedule when you get there and look up set times.

I'm going to warped tour on the 4th of august in Uniondale, New York.

Is there an inflatable schedule? as in a big inflatable something which has a schedule written all over it :???: I'm not really getting it (probably because my English isn't that good, and it probably means something else than the actual translation). Anyway, where can I find this schedule, or do they hand it out (on paper or some sort of flyer) at the venue? :)

I'm going to warped tour on the 4th of august in Uniondale, New York.

Is there an inflatable schedule? as in a big inflatable something which has a schedule written all over it :???: I'm not really getting it (probably because my English isn't that good, and it probably means something else than the actual translation). Anyway, where can I find this schedule, or do they hand it out (on paper or some sort of flyer) at the venue? :)

It looks like this:

DSC04658-vi.jpg?1177874975

The shorts are black with yellow letters going across the back. I think its yellow not sure (I'm using my sidekick right now.lol) Part of the shorts were in the picture I posted a page back. Its on the table. The shorts were 20 bucks I think.

I didn't buy any paramerch at warped since I didn't see anything I really wanted. I bought other bands merch instead.

Btw...tip aaron! He works hard and the tent is always crowded. Did anyone see 2 others guys at the tent too? They were helping out also.

maybe those two other guys were ajax? and i thiiiiink zach hall. i was watching videos of warped today, and i was noticing how there was a guy on stage who looked alooot like zach hall. anyone know if for sure it's him ? hah sorry if i'm wrong. but i could've sworn it was him on the stage lol

It wasn't zach hall. There's a picture of him on the paracrews myspace. When they first posted up the group picture,I thought the guy with glasses (on the left) was Aaron.lol

The one guy that helped Aaron sell merch had a lot of energy. He looked like he was having fun selling merch and giving kids high fives while Aaron looked all tired and hot.

Hey man

They were standing in behind the crowd when Amber pacific were playing.

haha u a vancouver dude? Im around Burnaby

Peace

Ren

oh i didnt watch amber pacific

sweet man i go to school in burnaby, at STMC if you know where that is

what school do you go to?

oh i didnt watch amber pacific

sweet man i go to school in burnaby, at STMC if you know where that is

what school do you go to?

Ah i dunno. Im not originally from here ive only come 10 months ago for like college. just enjoying the summer at the moment.

Good to know some paramore fans in rain city Hongcouver.

Ren

Ah i dunno. Im not originally from here ive only come 10 months ago for like college. just enjoying the summer at the moment.

Good to know some paramore fans in rain city Hongcouver.

Ren

lol but judging from the crowd's singing on tuesday we're like the only ones:lol:

lol but judging from the crowd's singing on tuesday we're like the only ones:lol:

OH yeha true dat haha. I was 3rd or 4th from the front but No one in the front was really singing to it ya know? i was back there shoving my pits into people faces cause my arms are very flamboyant and active during a good show.

haha we should meet up sometime. talk about Pmore. I got nothing better to do than to meet new people haha.

Ren

Hey guys I was just wondering..

For those of you who've been to the past few dates at warped and brought stuff from TWLOHA, do you know what kind of merch they were selling?

Were they the same ones they sell online? Just wondering so I can save up some mula. Thanks in advance. =)

For those of you who've been to the past few dates at warped and brought stuff from TWLOHA, do you know what kind of merch they were selling?

Were they the same ones they sell online? Just wondering so I can save up some mula. Thanks in advance. =)

i haven't been to warped, but they have a ton of pics posted here.

If im going to warped before you ill try to get a pic of the tent.